Crafting lesson/questions

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Ming
Baron
Baron

Crafting lesson/questions

Post by Ming »

Hey all, so i've been playing on the server for awhile and was slowly documenting the crafting stuff on my own. But I've decided that its a waste of my resources when I could just learn from someone else. Not using the corkboard cause as you know I don't really do the whole rp thing. So who has the time to explain to me in tells in game what every single forge stone does on all variants of equipment? Offering 1,000,000 gold (or some forge stones, though I dont have alot of them as I used alot in documentation before) for the lesson and your time. Thanks, feel free to respond to the thread or pm me to make arrangements. (you can pm me in game also If Im on Anastasia, or Grolinda, I have too many alts to name all the rest, as I like to experiment with builds I find online a bit too much)
Mask-inc
Duke
Duke

Re: Crafting lesson/questions

Post by Mask-inc »

For 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 crimson, 1 russet and 1 black, I would be willing to chat about the forge stones, what they do and all.
That's knowledge about gloves, bows and conventional gears.
Gold is useless to me.

Mask
**Master Halaster Blackcloak, Los Illuminados Alianza Grand Master**

Minion- Impling
Sir Del Goodman- Exile from Starkson Protectorate
Karthak Strongarms- Slayer of Undead
Rikus Strongarms- Grand Scythe Master
Lomnek Strongarms- Dwarven Tank
Ming
Baron
Baron

Re: Crafting lesson/questions

Post by Ming »

Mask-inc wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:48 am For 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 red, 1 crimson, 1 russet and 1 black, I would be willing to chat about the forge stones, what they do and all.
That's knowledge about gloves, bows and conventional gears.
Gold is useless to me.

Mask
Thank you for the offer, I don't own all the stones you requested. Someone gave me a rundown of what most of them do, so that combined with my own testing I think I know about 50% of it probably. I think its just gloves, boots, belts and bows that I don't have information on now and I think some probably share properties as I noticed that trend between alot of other item slots.

All I currently own are black 2, white 1, emerald 1, russet 2, red 1, blue 1, jade 1, purple 1, cherry 1, and green 2.