A Burn Mark...

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

A Burn Mark...

Post by KaiSci »

B.o.A
T'banyin
Duke
Duke

Post by T'banyin »

a drunken dwarf squints at the burned in markings, .. " B O A.. eh?... Bring Own Alcohol??!... wot sorter bloody party this be? I ain't plannin' on a wastin me own good brew fer a party wif out directions.. thats.. thats ... thats Sacrelige!!!" The now grumpy old, and drunked dwarf takes out a whittling knife, " I'll fix it to read right..."
He begins to carve, turning the a into another O and adding a Z and an E.
The markings now read "B O O Z E"
Pleased with himself, the dwarf stumbles off towards the tavern, since his newly written sign has given himself a great idea....
~~I am the cat who walks by himself~~
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

The burn mark and the newly writtern sign burst into flames..the cavred new sign was now unreadable and...B.o.A remains once again..
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

//erhmm, if you don´t´post where is this burn mark and when, so how ppl will know if they saw it or not ?
KaiSci
Commoner
Commoner

Post by KaiSci »

//Ohh sorry, the burn mark is on the side of the temple in the sheild of the left statue by the double doors