Outstanding debt

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Outstanding debt

Post by Cornflower »

To Gimili and Balrog:

As agreed, I will pay a fee for our little adventure into the Lost City. Now, to begin with, all I wanted to know was how to get back to Mirkwoods (or at least nearby) from the Oasis. I had no wish to visit any Lost City and fight diverse monsters and especially not to encounter a [unreadable, could be "badger" or "balrog" or "paragon"??], although I can see how this misunderstanding came to be. That being said, I will pay my debt, sooner or later. However, I do think that it was not entirely fair increasing the price several times while it being way too late for me to turn around. I sincerely hope it was said in jest. Of course I appreciate a good joke as well as any other person, but I found the final fee to be a bit... extortionous, to be frank.

However, I will, as previously noted, pay my fee as soon as I meet one of you again.

Humbly, Your Paladin of Vor, Viktoria Lumen

((Thank you for the exciting run! It was great! I'll try to catch you in game another day so Vik can negotiate and perhaps even pay the fee....))
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Gimili
Count
Count

Re: Outstanding debt

Post by Gimili »

Cornflower wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:54 pm To Gimili and Balrog:

As agreed, I will pay a fee for our little adventure into the Lost City. Now, to begin with, all I wanted to know was how to get back to Mirkwoods (or at least nearby) from the Oasis. I had no wish to visit any Lost City and fight diverse monsters and especially not to encounter a [unreadable, could be "badger" or "balrog" or "paragon"??], although I can see how this misunderstanding came to be. That being said, I will pay my debt, sooner or later. However, I do think that it was not entirely fair increasing the price several times while it being way too late for me to turn around. I sincerely hope it was said in jest. Of course I appreciate a good joke as well as any other person, but I found the final fee to be a bit... extortionous, to be frank.

However, I will, as previously noted, pay my fee as soon as I meet one of you again.

Humbly, Your Paladin of Vor, Viktoria Lumen

((Thank you for the exciting run! It was great! I'll try to catch you in game another day so Vik can negotiate and perhaps even pay the fee....))
Find me in-game this debt, can be discussed in further detail. Was a fantastic run to say the least. Alas, Balrog has unfinished business I'm sure.
Gimili Lockbearer -Trusted Dwarf, friend of the elves.
Balrog- Right Hand Associate of Warlock the Evil
Morgoth- Kazrite General V.P. Of the Kazrites