Help me get rid of this evil thing!

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Help me get rid of this evil thing!

Post by Cornflower »

On my travels through the land, trying to bring Vor's blessings to the heathens, uncouth and monstrous, I happened to stumble across something evil. Or, at least I think it is evil. It is a black stone with something unholy about it. I am quite certain that I would not like to deal with this stone more than necessary. Alas, I lack the means to destroy it. Hence, my call for assistance.

Could someone please take this black evil unholy stone of my hands? In return, I only ask for a reasonable donation in Vor's name, which I will myself use to further Vor's teachings.

Humbly, Viktoria Lumen, servant of Vor
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)
Cornflower
Duke
Duke

Re: Help me get rid of this evil thing!

Post by Cornflower »

Vor heard my prayers, because in the middle of the Easter Waste, suddenly I encountered someone whom I usually never should have consorted with, a young Lil' woman of Evil persuasion. She saved me from the Evil-er? Giants which I took as sure sign from Vor. Thus, I bestowed on her the evil thing, washing my hands thoroughly afterwards.

Also, she showed me something I didn't know before, that if you kill .... er... Perhaps this is not the time and the place, but suffice to say that I now have a much mightier weapon, which I will use to scythe down all evil in Vor's name. Praised be His name!
Who wills, can
Who tries, does
Who loves, lives
(Ann McCaffrey)