Ogre Lord Spawn?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Ogre Lord Spawn?

Post by Capt Cliff »

I spent an hour trying to get the Ogre Lord to spawn to no avail. Since there is no reset per say is there a problem with the Ogre Lord spawning? I asked the only two people on the server to exit but they ignored me to see if a reset allows the Ogre Lord to spawn. Anyway ... I got tired of killing Ogres and besides there we no drops, the same with the Ettins ... killed twenty or more with no drop.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ogre Lord Spawn?

Post by driller »

Your character must be cursed...

I will look into it.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 pm I spent an hour trying to get the Ogre Lord to spawn to no avail. Since there is no reset per say is there a problem with the Ogre Lord spawning? I asked the only two people on the server to exit but they ignored me to see if a reset allows the Ogre Lord to spawn. Anyway ... I got tired of killing Ogres and besides there we no drops, the same with the Ettins ... killed twenty or more with no drop.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:29 pm Your character must be cursed...

I will look into it.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:57 pm I spent an hour trying to get the Ogre Lord to spawn to no avail. Since there is no reset per say is there a problem with the Ogre Lord spawning? I asked the only two people on the server to exit but they ignored me to see if a reset allows the Ogre Lord to spawn. Anyway ... I got tired of killing Ogres and besides there we no drops, the same with the Ettins ... killed twenty or more with no drop.
Ya got that right pally ... shsst! I couldn't fall out a boat and hit water!
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

I tired again after Thursday afternoons rest for a bug fix and no joy ... he must be on vacation!
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

not seeing him spawn either....
Peace

Lady Panacea Stormwatcher
Elsbeth Stormwatcher
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

okay he does spawn... but no head? - quest broken?
Peace

Elsbeth Stormwatcher
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

He is a standard Bioware model. Do you have overrides installed??

What is broken about it?

Thanks,
-driller
Cybermagi wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:46 pm okay he does spawn... but no head? - quest broken?
Cybermagi
Count
Count

Post by Cybermagi »

the ogre lord is fine spawn wise.. just didnt get the quest completion..probly just me being stupid..been awhile..lol
Peace

Elsbeth Stormwatcher