From socket to forge

Post suggestions for improvements here.
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

From socket to forge

Post by littonsteve1 »

Another player and I were discussing something that we believe would be a good change to BSK2. If it is not to difficult a change our thinking is that combining socket gems into forge stones would be a good idea. Similar to combining essences in MOTB maybe combine 5 like socket gems into one forge stone. For example, 5 red socket gems =1 red forge stone, 5 Blue = 1 blue, 5 Dac = 1 Crimson, 5 Cunic =1 cobalt, 5 Zigil =1 Silver and so on. This would be an added perk to existing players as well as an attraction to new players. Please consider this and let us know what you think.
I would like to add that I like the forge crafting system. It offers something for everyone no matter how good their crafting skill might be.
Thanks
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: From socket to forge

Post by driller »

If I did something like that, it would probably be more than 5.

-driller
littonsteve1 wrote:Another player and I were discussing something that we believe would be a good change to BSK2. If it is not to difficult a change our thinking is that combining socket gems into forge stones would be a good idea. Similar to combining essences in MOTB maybe combine 5 like socket gems into one forge stone. For example, 5 red socket gems =1 red forge stone, 5 Blue = 1 blue, 5 Dac = 1 Crimson, 5 Cunic =1 cobalt, 5 Zigil =1 Silver and so on. This would be an added perk to existing players as well as an attraction to new players. Please consider this and let us know what you think.
I would like to add that I like the forge crafting system. It offers something for everyone no matter how good their crafting skill might be.
Thanks
littonsteve1
Knight
Knight

Re: From socket to forge

Post by littonsteve1 »

Five was just to give an idea; any reasonable amount would be ok with us. We just fell it would bring more excitement as most players sell socket gems anyway.