Alynn of Starkson?

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

dark-777
Baron
Baron

Alynn of Starkson?

Post by dark-777 »

~Alynn sits on the bridge of doom...Her hair blowing in the breeze, her eyes moist with the fresh tears of confusion...She softly speaks to herself~

"Starkson?" ~Her eyes close in remembrance of the dreams she’s had of late~

-The room is still.. But yet not quiet...the thick sound of screams and cries fill the dark void in the room. Suddenly she hears a deep, dark, and yet comforting voice.. He calls to her "Alynn my darling, you belong with me, I will come for you my sweetâ€
Dragonblade Guardian
Commoner
Commoner

Assassin from the Shadow's!

Post by Dragonblade Guardian »

**Watching from a near by tree sits a "shadow", He looks again at the description of his mark then again at Alynn. "This must be the person?" he whisper's to himself. Slowly he pulls out his Shortbow and notches a arrow. He takes aim at the Elf and Starkson known as Alynn. Then fires his arrow hitting her in the base of the neck paralyzing her. Alynn's body falls to the deck of the bridge, the assassin drops from his perch in the tree to the bridge and moves towards the body. In his black skin tight assassin's armor he stands over the body of Alynn as she takes her final breath's. He pulls out of his small pouch a 'Soul Stone' and places it on her chest as she fades into the darkness. THe 'Soul Stone' glows bright as Alynn takes her final breath. The assassin checks the body for gold and valuables, pocketing anything worth selling and removes the 'soul stone' places it bcak into his pouch then pushes the Alynn's body over the side of the Bridge of Doom into the abyss below. The assassin puts on some common folk clothing over his black armor and heads for the portal in the swamp.**

**Hours later the young assassin arrives by boat on Starkson Island. When he is out of sight of Capt. Zim he once again strips down to his Black Assassin's Gear and heads for the castle. Not using the gate the young assassin jumps the wall and enter's the courtyard and heads for the center of the courtyard where his Master awaits. As he approaches he see's sitting by the fire a man dressed in pure black robes of a priest. The assassin takes a seat next to the dark man.

"Is the task done?" the dark man ask's.

"Yes, she was no trouble at all, strange though you picked this place to meet to finish up our business?" the assassin replies.

"Why? nobody hardly comes here and the Golems are to blind to see anything, speaking of which do you have the item?"

The assassin pulls out the 'soul stone' and tosses it to the man. "Thank you and good job my son." The dark man tucks away the 'soul stone'.

The assassin ask's "So who hired us to take care of this problem anyway's?

"Does it really matter could have been anyone even a starkson *chuckles* But that doesn't really matter just rember my son business is business and we don't ever take sides but our own" the dark man replies "we are rogue's we have only one thing that matter's and that is if we are getting paid and how much" *chuckle* He opens a portal to the temple in blackstone and disappears into the shadow's like a ghost "Come boy I have many things to show you sence your arrival in Blackstone" The young assassin fades into the shadow's and follow's his father into the portal and then again the quiet air fills the starkson courtyard after the portal fades in the darkness.**
EretriaX
Commoner
Commoner

Post by EretriaX »

*sends a letter to Alynn*
Father is dead you should move on with your life, I hold his heart in a box and it is locked forever
*signed by*
Virtue daughter of Allannon

PS: OCC yall really need to leave me and my husband and chars alone
Eretria and Bowwe
Even after redemption, she will face cunning adversaries whose only desire is vengeance beyond imagining ...The Real Mrs. Bowwe :)
dark-777
Baron
Baron

Post by dark-777 »

*sends a letter to Alynn*
Father is dead you should move on with your life, I hold his heart in a box and it is locked forever
*signed by*
Virtue daughter of Allannon

DM Edit : Enough of the personal shots, take it to PM's or email.
PS: OCC yall really need to leave me and my husband and chars alone Eretria and Bowwe
Please DM Lock this thread.