New Rakshasa's - Inner Snactum ands Ruins

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

New Rakshasa's - Inner Snactum ands Ruins

Post by Capt Cliff »

First I really like the new Rakshasa's but I have one point to bring up. The Concubines are way tougher than the regular Raky's. They are harder to hit, cast heal on them selves and harm but hey xp value is like half of the regular Raky's!!?? Perhaps there's and error in the CR? Cool that they are hard but bummer at the xp value.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Rakshasa's - Inner Snactum ands Ruins

Post by driller »

Fixed.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:First I really like the new Rakshasa's but I have one point to bring up. The Concubines are way tougher than the regular Raky's. They are harder to hit, cast heal on them selves and harm but hey xp value is like half of the regular Raky's!!?? Perhaps there's and error in the CR? Cool that they are hard but bummer at the xp value.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: New Rakshasa's - Inner Snactum ands Ruins

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:Fixed.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:First I really like the new Rakshasa's but I have one point to bring up. The Concubines are way tougher than the regular Raky's. They are harder to hit, cast heal on them selves and harm but hey xp value is like half of the regular Raky's!!?? Perhaps there's and error in the CR? Cool that they are hard but bummer at the xp value.
Wahoo!! =D>