Deleteing Player Charactors??!!

Report any bugs you find here.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Deleteing Player Charactors??!!

Post by Capt Cliff »

I had a fighter I started to build but messed up the starting stats. So I deleted him using the guy at the pier. When I remake the guy with the same name I bypass the boat and god selection and appear next to the guy at the pier when I start. Like my saved location for that name was not deleted when the PC was deleted. Not a big deal. Just sort of a waste to delete a toon now since you can't reuse the name anyway. FYI ...
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Re: Deleteing Player Charactors??!!

Post by Roland Deschain »

As far as the Character goes just add a space or 2 in the name at the end. The character will then be named different for purposes of storage on the server but wont appear so.
Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Roland Deschain wrote:As far as the Character goes just add a space or 2 in the name at the end. The character will then be named different for purposes of storage on the server but wont appear so.
Yeah I use a qoute or tilde ... if I want to keep the name. But be nice to see the delete function work.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

The delete function does work , I've used it lots of times . Theres not telling how many times I've rebuilt Gatori and Gabrial .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

tropiofCancer wrote:The delete function does work , I've used it lots of times . Theres not telling how many times I've rebuilt Gatori and Gabrial .
But you have to alter the name slightly to be placed onto the ship to Blackstone. Add a space, quotes, tilde or what ever. Nice if we didn't have to be creative with the naming convention is all I am saying. I think it has to do with the save location function, where you reappear at the saved area location.
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

you may have to wait for the server to reset... i have used it as well though in the past. successfully but its worth a shot waiting for the server reset.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed now.

-driller