BSK1 Rules

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

BSK1 Rules

Post by Capt Cliff »

There use to be rules about pping stated on the forum, if I remember. Something like no pping forge stones and what is to be done if the pper is caught, etc. The new rules outlined in the rules section on this forum doesn't address pping. I am asking this for I am seeing a rash of Rogue/Ranger/SD builds appearing online. In other words a sneaker build.

Now I don't mind pping, it does add a sence of danger to the server. But I have been hit, a long time ago, by special pping teams. One pp's, a special monk build, and if he's killed by an Akon stone his buddy raises him and they escape with the loot. Perhaps a rule outlining pping for the uninitiated.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: BSK1 Rules

Post by Sapphire »

Ho I remember that happening also caught me in the desert several times at the ants. Til it was proved that Monk character was metagaming with another. For one thing he didn't even have a single rogue level yet circumvented enterence to the thieves guild. Using that as an excuse for his theiving PP acts. Along with his buddy raising him like you say when he became victim of akon's eye.

Sapphire
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

I've been playing here for quite a few years now and I've never known of any in place rule regarding PP , however , as a general courtesy if stones were 'acquired' those who enjoyed playing rogues usually returned them ooc . Even Hordack for all his bluster is a good dude who has returned forgies on several occassions..but that is an RP rogue and not what you usually get around here . As a matter of fact there are 2 playing here now that are very active PPers . I suggest putting just a few points into PP yourself so if you do happen to catch them you can return the favor after you kill them , I keep it quick slotted for the sole purpose of PPing rogues that fall before they can respawn . One thing that has always been of limits was PPing a crafter or someone who is forging , personally all bets are off I they go for my crafter when I'm forging for someone .
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

PP rules <.<? those exist? -shifty eyes-

I don't play very much but rule #1 fend for yourself

Rule #2 Only matters if Rule #1 fails it is as follows "call in the dogs", aka your friends.

If all else fails. Just kill them its easier. Even if they didn't pp just be like "Your in my blood circle" which is.. your in my view GTFO -deadz-

Happy Gaming.
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Roland Deschain
Duke
Duke

Post by Roland Deschain »

Roland Deschain
Alain Johnson
Cuthbert Allgood
Marten Broadcloak
Cort
Rarebru Balancebringer
Walter O' Dim
Sleepy
Feanara Telrunya
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Ah, Thanks Roland I knew it was some where ...