Loot Chest Error Message

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Loot Chest Error Message

Post by Capt Cliff »

I am getting a error message in the combat window that reads "Loot chest is not valid" followed by "First item is not valid". The thing is that I am not in party with anyone and I am in an area alone, both the temple and Marvale shop. I get both of these message as a set multiple times.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loot Chest Error Message

Post by driller »

It's probably a left over debug message.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:I am getting a error message in the combat window that reads "Loot chest is not valid" followed by "First item is not valid". The thing is that I am not in party with anyone and I am in an area alone, both the temple and Marvale shop. I get both of these message as a set multiple times.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Re: Loot Chest Error Message

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:It's probably a left over debug message.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:I am getting a error message in the combat window that reads "Loot chest is not valid" followed by "First item is not valid". The thing is that I am not in party with anyone and I am in an area alone, both the temple and Marvale shop. I get both of these message as a set multiple times.

I am still getting these error mssages. I think it's from other parties finding loot chests. Not a big thing but still something is going on.