What do you miss most?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Do you know dread?

Yes
55%
No
45%

Total votes: 22

dreadlord69
Knight
Knight

What do you miss most?

Post by dreadlord69 »

What is missed... have many things changed? who knows.

Like sands in a hour glass these are the days of "bsk"

Is it the brawls that lashed out of bsk into hamlet? where all would stand to watch..
or
Is it the naked body of afk marek when the dm would port all players to town?
or
the day dread kicked ur ass? =)
what do you miss?
If anything...
-Aussie Made-
-cold killer-
Pretty Fly White Guy
Duke
Duke

Post by Pretty Fly White Guy »

Hamlet battles. man they were good.
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

-The old days when no one knew about the Coven of evil and the sacred grove :P (only the ones that were supposed to know)
-The days when we could forge for free with a wand of continual flame =D
-And the days when the old DM team was very active (Griph, shroud, uni, ebony, demi, myle, all of them...)

But yeah, hamlet battles and Skara battles were kick ass.
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

Jen and I both miss Rico S. Suave and skzb. Character names such as Naztharune Diaz, Harvey Shackleford, Lexxar, Butch, and various others from Rico S. Suave, and Kussoth, Gazda, Colonel Sanders, and various others from skzb.

Please, please, if either of you read this, come back to BSK. The Nizzle is really a nice guy once you get to know him and I promise to make him behave around you both.
ValentianNizzle
Duke
Duke

Post by ValentianNizzle »

jackybaby wrote:Jen and I both miss Rico S. Suave and skzb. Character names such as Naztharune Diaz, Harvey Shackleford, Lexxar, Butch, and various others from Rico S. Suave, and Kussoth, Gazda, Colonel Sanders, and various others from skzb.

Please, please, if either of you read this, come back to BSK. The Nizzle is really a nice guy once you get to know him and I promise to make him behave around you both.
I'm with you guys. Definately miss Rico S. Suave and skzb.

- And I'm always behaving... to a somewhat extent.

I would just like to add on this one, with Rawder. Gotta have ol' Rawder back, from wherever he is right now.
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

Yeah, we miss Rawder too. He was one of the first players we interacted with here, and man, what a chaotic dude he was. I remember the first time I went to Nethriss, one of his Characters needed saving. He says, "come rez me, but make sure you're invis". So we did and as soon as we rez'd him, a billion Umgah chased us off. We were only like level 12 or something at the time too. Whew!
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Berforam wrote: -And the days when the old DM team was very active (Griph, shroud, uni, ebony, demi, myle, all of them...)
We are all still around, just not exactly in the same way.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song
Baron
Baron

Post by Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song »

How bout the days when there were a few Kazrites that actually gave a damn about more than pking and being pains in the rear. Yeah. I miss those days the most.

Where's that bloody priestess when you need her.
Lady Tray'o Curs-ed Song: First Knight of Blood

Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

that priestess is dead *cough*

the Kazrities who PK'd rarely came up winners.

on multiple occassions they staged attacks on the old Starkson Castle by way of portals into the tavern.

they outnumbered us each time.

they attacked, fully buffed each time.

we were gathered for RP'd meetings, often without our usual gear each time.

we simply retreated, buffed and returned. we killed them, they would be lame and respawn, rest, and reuse the portal... and die again.

in hindsight, it is rather funny and kinda pathetic, however, at that time we were pissed off at the OOC abuses in what they 'claimed' as an RP'd attack.

the result was the same. 4 or 5 RP builds toasted 6 to 7 PvP builds.

i think in all the times that happen, we lose... 2? maybe 3 times? out of around a dozen or so such abuses.

the point of this post? try not to stress the PK'rs too much. one day you will be able to look back and laugh at them too :)

as for what i miss most? i miss the times when nearly half the server was made up Starkson's and Hunters whenever i logged on and it was not uncommon to have half to a full dozen or more Starksons online almost continuously. :)

Pharo

p.s. ... Tray'o? the "r's" in that sig look like "i's" :P
dreadlord69
Knight
Knight

Post by dreadlord69 »

i miss the storage chest in the oasis that was awsome =)
true when the forge was free that was awsome.

i miss the days of the great 18 ab weps when epic warding pwned fighters. or the days of mass stacking immunnities, getting 100% pierce bludge slash immunity, making shally crawl under you.

or the days where aildreks chests gave kick ass items.
-Aussie Made-
-cold killer-
Rune Brodersen
Knight
Knight

Post by Rune Brodersen »

I'll tell you what i miss.
I miss when everything was new in nwn. Back in the days when you didnt have a clue how your character would end up. i miss the days when people rp'ed before they hit lvl 40. i miss the days when good was good and evil was evil. i miss the days when us evil guys raided the keep and other places( and YES we kicked everybodys asses INCLUDING yours pharo :P ). i miss the old faction rp.
I also miss some of the old players and DM's such as shroud, zirlor, Malystryx, Vallius, Warlock, Kricket, the starkson bunch etc.. over my many years on BSK i have met a lot of super cool people, i could not possible name them all, but i sure miss them sometimes...

ANYWAYS! I am still having great fun on BSK and i hope to do so for a while :D
Just hit the respawn button allready..
Qui Chang
Baron
Baron

Post by Qui Chang »

I remember when the crossroads merchants used to sell light gems. I really miss finding several purple items in one day (I havent found a single one since that was changed). But most of all I miss my broadband...stupid dial up *mumbles some cuss words under his breath* :cry:
"When the student is ready.....the master appears" Old Zen Saying
evilann
Baron
Baron

Post by evilann »

*Blushes*