Server Reset Bug

Report any bugs you find here.
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Server Reset Bug

Post by Mer`Zikain »

On BSK2 I get the message that the server will reset in 5 minutes 8 times in about 30 seconds or so but the server never resets and I don't get any other messages about it. Not sure if you're aware of that or not.

*update*
Okay, sometimes it actually does reset. Sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what determines whether it actually resets or not. Still, I never get any count down like on BSK1
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Server Reset Bug

Post by driller »

I restarted the reset program. Let me know if it works.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:On BSK2 I get the message that the server will reset in 5 minutes 8 times in about 30 seconds or so but the server never resets and I don't get any other messages about it. Not sure if you're aware of that or not.

*update*
Okay, sometimes it actually does reset. Sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what determines whether it actually resets or not. Still, I never get any count down like on BSK1
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

I've played for several hours at a time over the past few days and haven't seen the message at all. So either it's fixed or the reset script isn't doing anything at all. I have no way to really tell.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It looks like it is working.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:I've played for several hours at a time over the past few days and haven't seen the message at all. So either it's fixed or the reset script isn't doing anything at all. I have no way to really tell.
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

it's still doing it
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Looks like the time on the server got out of whack. Fixed now.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:it's still doing it
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

The server resets now but the message is still buggy. At least I think it is. It repeats the 5 minute warning 8 times and then stops, no other warnings before the server resets. I'm assuming it's supposed to act like the bsk1 version.
Mer`Zikain
Count
Count

Post by Mer`Zikain »

It's doing it again. Dunno if it's just getting desynced or if something is causing it to fail.

*update*

Actually, it just worked (noon, sunday, 16th). Last night it didn't and it hadn't seemed to for a while. Not sure what that's about. ^^;
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

It is supposed to reset at noon and then at midnight. I will look at the code, it might still be set to send a message every four hours like BSK1.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:It's doing it again. Dunno if it's just getting desynced or if something is causing it to fail.

*update*

Actually, it just worked (noon, sunday, 16th). Last night it didn't and it hadn't seemed to for a while. Not sure what that's about. ^^;
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed now.

-driller
Mer`Zikain wrote:It's doing it again. Dunno if it's just getting desynced or if something is causing it to fail.

*update*