Bard Seeking Employer

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

viobane
Duke
Duke

Bard Seeking Employer

Post by viobane »

I am well skilled wilth greatsword and large crossbow, and my all-purpose spellcasting and mandolin strumming perfectly complement my fine tuned voice.

I have recently arrived to the keep in the hopes of capturing one of the epic stories of the mighty adventurers who come to stalk the evil of Shalnath.

I will accompany you on one or all of your travels and will document all of your deeds or misdeeds for all to read of your glory!

All that I ask in return is a weekly stipend, a share of the loot gained during our travels and creative liberty to document our adventures.

Please contact me at the keep, or make a notation in the space below.

Signed,

Leopold Augustus

*signed in such flowing script, the letters are difficult to make out*

//Anyone who's interested, I'm starting him from lvl1, and would be happy to start a new character roleplay with anyone. Just PM me or contact me IG. If I don't hear from anyone, I may just lvl him up a bit and add to this post. Anyone who RPs with me in this character, I'll start a new post on the forum and document all the travels along with accompanying pictures.