Blackstone 1 update

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Blackstone 1 update

Post by driller »

I will have to check that out, can't recall offhand.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Let me know when you sort this out. I have a couple set's of armor with multiple +1 AC on them. I'll need to get them fixed.

Oh, do socketed armor have 3 slots but now you can only fill 2 with immunity or are they now only 2 socket slots on armor?
driller wrote:I will look at it.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:There seems to be a problem with your nerfing script for armor. Some of my 25% armor gets nerfed to 0nly 10%. Some gets a +1 AC added. But that's the hitch in the giddy-up. I now have some armor with 10% but with 3 +1 AC on it. Seems to have increased by one each time I kogged on. Now I had cleric AC buff on the armror if that's any help. I just tested it. It seems the nerfy script replaces the +5 magic vestment cleric buff with a hard +1 AC on the armor. So now I have some armor with 1, 2 and 3 +1 AC stats on them.
tropiofCancer
Count
Count

Post by tropiofCancer »

Love what you've done to the place Driller . I find it ironic though that now that you've damn near perfected a NWN server that there are so few that play them . The harddrive crashed on my machine so I hooked up my old one in the meantime and thought I would check BSK out (I have probs running NWN on my quad-core) . I probably need to hold back on the 'perfected' statement because I haven't seen what Mords do still but i love there is no longer KD immunity on anything .Nerfing +20 weapons was the way to go , you make so many spells and classes viable again by doing that one thing. I have reservations about the UD thing but I'm gonna give you some..time on that . One problem I have had is that w/ the haks gone I have a bunch of headless toons so I would appreciate it if you got the guy by the boot fixed so he can alter appearances . , Thanks , ToC
"Jesus Saves.....and takes half damage."
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

They are there. It is a secret area now. Fairly easy to find.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:No Underdark?

No Umgahs?? :cry:
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

So ... has anything been done to BSK 1? The southern wastes are still empty ... same with long passage ... as for those "secret areas" I have not yet found them.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Search Skara Brae. I will look at the southern waste and see what's wrong.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:So ... has anything been done to BSK 1? The southern wastes are still empty ... same with long passage ... as for those "secret areas" I have not yet found them.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:Search Skara Brae. I will look at the southern waste and see what's wrong.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:So ... has anything been done to BSK 1? The southern wastes are still empty ... same with long passage ... as for those "secret areas" I have not yet found them.

I found the access to the "secret area" and went exploring ... I like the new monsters ... too bad the hellball kills them. Also the portal there is the old portal. I didn't try it, I assumed it didn't work.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Question. Now that our old builds are back will their gear be nerfed? Like KD immunity to Discipline +5 ... etc. ... I had a +13 rapier that went to +5. Some of my armor went to +1 AC ... can we have a bit of insight on what way BSK1 is heading?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will remove all the nerf stuff.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Question. Now that our old builds are back will their gear be nerfed? Like KD immunity to Discipline +5 ... etc. ... I had a +13 rapier that went to +5. Some of my armor went to +1 AC ... can we have a bit of insight on what way BSK1 is heading?
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:I will remove all the nerf stuff.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Question. Now that our old builds are back will their gear be nerfed? Like KD immunity to Discipline +5 ... etc. ... I had a +13 rapier that went to +5. Some of my armor went to +1 AC ... can we have a bit of insight on what way BSK1 is heading?
=D>

So, you'll be reinstating the equipment in the shops? Like Ammy of Avatar? Mine was nerfed to +5 discipline. Some of my Bloodstone shields got nerfed too. You might want to tweak the Marvale front so the BSK hood and Bloodstone shield will drop for high lvl toons.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will probably leave the damage capped at 30% max to keep it from getting to ridicules. Also, stuff that gives feats that negate a class will be removed. Stuff like Epic Evasion and such. I will put back some Immunity items. Most of the stuff will add +10 saves and such.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:
driller wrote:I will remove all the nerf stuff.

-driller
=D>

So, you'll be reinstating the equipment in the shops? Like Ammy of Avatar? Mine was nerfed to +5 discipline. Some of my Bloodstone shields got nerfed too. You might want to tweak the Marvale front so the BSK hood and Bloodstone shield will drop for high lvl toons.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Have you removed the nerf scripts? I ask because I think some armor I have with Maic vestment buff on it, +5, nerfed to +1 hard AC. I can't besure. I know I have lots of armor with multiple +1 ac on them. Perhaps a removal tool, ac only, could be supplied with say 10 charges??!!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I don't see where it is nerfing anything.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Have you removed the nerf scripts? I ask because I think some armor I have with Maic vestment buff on it, +5, nerfed to +1 hard AC. I can't besure. I know I have lots of armor with multiple +1 ac on them. Perhaps a removal tool, ac only, could be supplied with say 10 charges??!!
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

driller wrote:I don't see where it is nerfing anything.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:Have you removed the nerf scripts? I ask because I think some armor I have with Maic vestment buff on it, +5, nerfed to +1 hard AC. I can't besure. I know I have lots of armor with multiple +1 ac on them. Perhaps a removal tool, ac only, could be supplied with say 10 charges??!!
Phew! Thanks driller.