Help?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Kamileon
Knight
Knight

Help?

Post by Kamileon »

Hiya...

I see from this site that bsk1 is up and running? I can't seem to find it when I'm in NwN. Not sure if that's cuz my comp is windows 7 or just that my connection is bad? I see a couple other places I use to play in but I do miss going to bsk.

Is there a trick to it? On my XP comp, it shows, but not so I can enter. Has a 0/0 player thingy. Yet here in the website, says 2/64

I still won't go to NwN2.

Thank you for the help!
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help?

Post by driller »

There is a problem with my server getting a reply from the nwn master server, so BSK1 doesn't show up in the list.
Try a direct connect > blackstonekeep.com:5300

You should be able to join, be sure that you have CEP 2.3 installed though.

Thanks,
-driller
Kamileon wrote:Hiya...

I see from this site that bsk1 is up and running? I can't seem to find it when I'm in NwN. Not sure if that's cuz my comp is windows 7 or just that my connection is bad? I see a couple other places I use to play in but I do miss going to bsk.

Is there a trick to it? On my XP comp, it shows, but not so I can enter. Has a 0/0 player thingy. Yet here in the website, says 2/64

I still won't go to NwN2.

Thank you for the help!
Kamileon
Knight
Knight

Post by Kamileon »

Thank you Driller! Now to relearn the place after being gone so long. :X :)
walkercubed
Commoner
Commoner

Post by walkercubed »

How about some help on getting out of the temples??
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Which temple are you in?

-driller
walkercubed wrote:How about some help on getting out of the temples??
walkercubed
Commoner
Commoner

Post by walkercubed »

I understand you should use the same word to get out that I used to get in. What is the statement that the rune stone gives for???? "Ond's God's second is surely with him", sorry must not be able to see the forest because of the tree line.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

"The One God's second is surely with". This is a hint for the second word.

So what do you think the word for the second shrine is? Think about it. Read the passage out loud.
Surely it is____.

-driller
walkercubed wrote:I understand you should use the same word to get out that I used to get in. What is the statement that the rune stone gives for???? "Ond's God's second is surely with him", sorry must not be able to see the forest because of the tree line.
walkercubed
Commoner
Commoner

Post by walkercubed »

I believe it would be "with" surely?

You realise that the statement is quoted as "ond God's". This threw a kink into my understand and thought process, It seemed I should take the statement literaly but I got stuck on trying to figure out who "ond" is..ha ha