To All Members of the Shining Order

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

jackybaby
Count
Count

To All Members of the Shining Order

Post by jackybaby »

//This is IC info for all SOM Members. It is OOC to everyone else please.

*a message to all SOM Members*

There have been two attacks on our Brethren by those believed to be from the Dark Ocean Society. One was in the Hamlet and the other in Skara Brae at the doorstep to our Monastery. Our Brethren who were attacked fought with the utmost honor in defense of innocent bystanders and the honor of the Shining Order.

The attackers were victorious on both occasions and I believe their confidence grows in light of this.

Be on your guard for those who wear the Red and Black. They are looking for something they believe is in the possession of one of our Members. Any sighting of these people is to be reported at once to a Sensei. Do not engage them unless you must to protect others in direct danger, protect your honor, or to protect the honor of the Shining Order. If at all possible, just observe and report for now.

I am sending word to Head Sensei Lin-Wu. Be strong my Brethren, we will persevere in the face of this threat. I am honored to be in such company as the courageous Members of the Shining Order Monastery. I will do everything in my power to see this threat neutralized as soon as possible.

Kyo
nevamind
Commoner
Commoner

Post by nevamind »

*Yoritomo Koji reads the letter, and frowns. He had prayed that there would be more time before this conflict came to pass, but the Dark Ocean surges forward to meet them all*
-Yoritomo Koji
Phosphorus
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Phosphorus »

*Peridoc solemnly reads the note on his way to prayer.* Just what we need....Guess I'll help whatever way I can...
Kekeke, apparently i am a sneaky guy......

LOL CHARGE AT DEMONS!
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

The Nomad, also known as Rico Baby accepts the letter from the Shining order's champion. as he makes his way back to the temple he reads the letter. He frowns as he reads it through once more.

"if only I were in my former body... my former strength and abilities... as it is I am of no use to my bretheren. I must train."

with that he catches a few minutes rest and heads right back out to train.
Balion
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Balion »

The wind whipped around him as he struggled up the hill. The wind from the north was fierce during winter, even though it rarely brought snow. It was an overcast day, not the kind of sunny day he had wanted to experience during his short visit home.

He had left the SOM long ago to find himself. He needed to find what was right and what was wrong. What was black and what was white. And what was....in between.

He shook his head. He couldn't explain the feeling he felt, like he had let so many people down. He was just a knight, he couldn't handle the responsibilities of a leader. And so, he had stepped down, when he felt the Order no longer needed him. But even though he had let someone else take the reigns, he was still part of the SOM. He would fight for it with his life, if he had to. Just as the oath he took told.

Finally he reached the door of the monastary and quickly went inside. He took a moment to enjoy the absence of the wind howling in his ears. He looked around in the main entrance hall. Nothing had changed....except, what was this?

He found Kyo's letter on a pedestool. He silently read it thoroughly, with many questions in his head. Then he went upstairs to put his pack in a room, and he changed out of his armor and into his robes. He went downstairs again, and knelt before the altar.

"Lord Vor, it is your son, Balion, and I have come to serve you once again...."
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

Kimiko was returning to the keep from a trip to Akons. She had just seen Rico there. He was shopping for a new bow.*Smiles to herself and thinks …he always takes his training so seriously, he is a good asset to the SOM, his parents must be proud* .

She was across the bridge and on her way back to the rune gate in the Tyranoid Swamp when she thought she heard the sound of arrows zinging through the air behind her. She went to investigate.
Rico was laying on the ground , motionless with his bow still in his hand. There was no one else in sight. She knelt beside him and put her hand on his chest… he was fatally wounded. She brought him back to life with the rod she carried.
When Rico came back to life, he told her of the attack… he was a bit shook up at first.
Kimiko asked him to return to SOM with her where they would be safe.

Once Rico gave her the details he could recall, he went back out into the wilderness to continue his training.
She knew this attack was related to other recent attacks on SOM members by the Dark Ocean Society.
She sat down at the desk and wrote down the details Rico told her while it was still fresh in her mind.
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

*Master Wu receives the letter from Sensei Kyo and reads it carefully, Without saying a word Lin walks to the SOM message board and picks up a feather pen and now all SOM members can read this:*

- I, headmaster of the Shining Order, summon a meeting for all members, we will talk about the end of the dark ocean society. There is no other option, period.

*A few days latter by the meeting....*

//okay from now on, please RP as if you´re inside the meeting talking about this topic, since we wont be able to schedule an IG meeting for all members, so the forums is the best option for this. Ofcourse this meeting is OOC info for others and if you steal any info from thi9s topic you wont be RPed.
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

Rico walks into the SOM's main hall. it was a long day of training and he is dead tired. his fingers are bloody from the constant draw of the string.

"this is something I don't think I'll ever get used to..."

He is laughing to himself as he makes his way to the message board. his entire attitude changes as he reads the message left by Master Lin Wu. He makes his way to the pool for a quick dip before the other members arrive.

"so many memories of this place... I don't know why I ever left."

He sits and breathes in the calming way that his instructor Kyo has taught him. as he is relaxing he hears the arrival of the other members.
jackybaby
Count
Count

Post by jackybaby »

*Kyo greets Lin-Wu as he enters the Monastery*

Lin-Wu, it is good to see you again.

*Kyo tells Lin-Wu what he knows about the Dark Ocean Society and the attacks on SOM members*

Lass and Koji can tell you more specific information about them and their leader, Harmou. Arundel and Rico may be able to answer questions regarding their tactics and abilities since they both have suffered attacks.

*Kyo sits and waits for the meeting to begin*

*As each SOM member arrives, Kyo stands, bows and greets them*
The wise man speaks because he has something to say. The fool speaks because he has to say something.
Balion
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Balion »

Balion entered the Monastary quickly. His armor, it appeared, was dark brown with dust and dirt. His wooden shield had many scratches and holes caused by arrows on it. As he entered the hall, he pulled back his cowl, revealing his face, filled with a newfound determination. On his belt, his sword was sheathed, but the hilt was dull. His adventures before his return had taken their toll on him, and it showed.

He bowed and looked around, then he simply said, "I am here."
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

*Lin-Wu nods and greets everyone, then he turns and start walking upstairs to the 3rd floor and say*

- Come please *motions*, the meeting will be at the meeting room by the 3rd floor. Kyo, make sure to lock this door after everyone arrives to the meeting, and Kimiko, make sure we have enough chairs and tea at the meeting room for us all, please. Everyone meet me up there in 30 minutes. *He continues walking upstairs*

*Before entering the meeting room, Lin-Wu locked himself inside his suite and started a deep but quick meditation, and after exactly 30 minutes Lin-Wu leaves his suite wearing SOM robes and walks to his thone and sits. After everyone is ready, Lin starts*

Welcome my dear friends, i presume you all know the reason for this urgent meeting, but please i want to hear one by one about what hapened and what you know, so everyone will be well informed. Lass, Koji, Rico and Arundel *looks to each one as he speaks the name* please feel free to start reporting us about the hapenings.
BabydollJennifer
Baron
Baron

Post by BabydollJennifer »

*Wearing SOM robes, Kimoko greets Lin-wu and bows graciously to his orders. She starts the tea and gathers chairs.
As the members arrive she greets each in turn with a bow and a cup of hot tea. Not all who arrive are familier to her. One in particular looks as if he has traveled many dangerous roads to arrive here on this day. She introduces herself as Kimiko.
After all have arrived she takes a seat and some tea as well.*
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

Rico bows to Master Wu and begins his tale of how he was attacked just outside of Akon's Hovel. He goes into thorough detail as to how the figure that attacked him would come from out of nowhere, strike him, and return to the shadows. He tells of the speed of his assailant, how he attacked with the speed and training of a well trained monk. He tells also of the kamas the man used, and describes the blurred colors he saw on the figures body. He tells of how Rico fell to the ground dieing, andthe laughter of his assailant as he pinned the threat to Rico's chest.
Berforam
Count
Count

Post by Berforam »

*sits backward* tell me now what everyone knows about them, where they are usually seem, what time, races, habits, weapoms they use, most monks or not, what they wear and of they mentioned any deity...

Please, until we finish them avoid walking alone, because it seems that they don´t attack alone. We had enough of this, we will investigate them secretly and when we spot one don´t hesitate to kill them if you know you are able, if you think you can´t them go summon help to other powerfull member, don´t lose track of them.
Don´t capture or torture them, the torture creates anger inside and makes lies become fake truth and that is what kazrites does, we will kill them one by one, quick and no mercy, just like they have done with some brothers of us.

*Lin Looks to Henry Vorlander* You, please gather members that wish to fight and defeat them, now its time to create the group named "SOM champions", get the protectors pick the capable ones and start your investigation and hunt. *looks to Balion* It is good to see you back Balion, perhaps you can assist Henry on this task, you can be his right hand, you both are vorites and paladins, i am sure you both know what to do.

The sensei´s will be acting on this too, but it is good to have two groups working on this, so we get diferent informations. Let the Protectorade work toguether and the Sensei´s work toguether. I´ll be leading the sensei´s and Kyo will assist me, Henry will be leading the protectors and Balion will assist him.

*Berforam Huollopainen stands up and bows then he looks to Henry and Balion* I would like to work with you, they will see what blessed rapiers can do to evil hearts.
Balion
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Balion »

Balion nodded and bowed to Lin-Wu. He would assist in whatever way possible. The he bowed to Henry Vorlander, making it clear that Henry would be in-charge of the operation. Then Balion stood up straight, ready for orders. He glanced to Berforam, to familiarize himself with whom he would be working for, and then waited for Lin-Wu to dismiss them or if he would let them be present when the monks conversed.