BSK1 - Unable to log onto character - non player class

Report any bugs you find here.
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

BSK1 - Unable to log onto character - non player class

Post by MordoWindspear »

I recently made a character who will be a crafter however I'm no longer able to log onto him. When I select the character and hit "Play" it returns this error: "Invalid character - player login refused. Character class is non player class"

His classes are Bard - Barbarian - Blackgaurd.

Login Account: SirCraft
Character Name: Vandook Smokin Craft Padook

I got him to level 12 over the course of a day, doing multiple log ins and outs with no issues. When I came back about 24 hours later to play him again is when I got this error. I'm pretty sure I logged him out in town. I have not touched any files in the NWN folder and my other character can log in just fine.

Could you take a look driller? Thanks
Last edited by MordoWindspear on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Login: DarkChips
Characters: Zangetsu
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Unable to log onto character - non player class

Post by driller »

Which game NWN1 or NWN2?

-driller
MordoWindspear wrote:I recently made a character who will be a crafter however I'm no longer able to log onto him. When I select the character and hit "Play" it returns this error: "Invalid character - player login refused. Character class is non player class"

His classes are Bard - Barbarian - Blackgaurd.

Login Account: SirCraft
Character Name: Vandook Smokin Craft Padook

I got him to level 12 over the course of a day, doing multiple log ins and outs with no issues. When I came back about 24 hours later to play him again is when I got this error. I'm pretty sure I logged him out in town. I have not touched any files in the NWN folder and my other character can log in just fine.

Could you take a look driller? Thanks
MordoWindspear
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Unable to log onto character - non player class

Post by MordoWindspear »

NWN1, sorry for not specifying.
Login: DarkChips
Characters: Zangetsu