BSK 1 dock master

Report any bugs you find here.
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

BSK 1 dock master

Post by Serinity Swift »

the dock master no longer offers the character changer options to change heads and such. was wondering if this was ever going to be fixed by chance.
[b][color=#0000FF]Grand Master Sensei Serinity Swift[/color][/b]
[i][u][b][color=#FFFF00]~Shining Order Monastery~[/color][/b][/u][/i]
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: BSK 1 dock master

Post by driller »

Yes this got screwed up by the 1.69 update. I don't know if it will be fixed. There were a lot of issues with all the CPE2 vfx last time. I dread going through that mess.

-driller
Serinity Swift wrote:the dock master no longer offers the character changer options to change heads and such. was wondering if this was ever going to be fixed by chance.
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Serinity Swift »

if you want me to i can send you the one i had for my old server which works fine with the cep2 and everything if you want it let me know and i will send it to you.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The issue is all the crazy vfx that CEP2 has that just looks either plain stupid or is laggy.
Which can be subjective, which ones are you looking to use?

-driller
Serinity Swift wrote:if you want me to i can send you the one i had for my old server which works fine with the cep2 and everything if you want it let me know and i will send it to you.
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Serinity Swift »

i would like to be able to change heads because sometimes character creation messes your head up and it would be nice to be able to fix it as for the wings and tails they would be a nice bonus but i understand if you wish to keep them out.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I don't really have a problem with the wings and such. It is the other stuff that CEP2 has in place of wings.
Load the toolset with CEP2.x and look at all the so called wings. You will see what I am talking about.

-driller
Serinity Swift wrote:i would like to be able to change heads because sometimes character creation messes your head up and it would be nice to be able to fix it as for the wings and tails they would be a nice bonus but i understand if you wish to keep them out.
Serinity Swift
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Serinity Swift »

ah i see well see the one i used did not have to worry about those they did not show up at all only the wings tails heads colors for skin hair and tats were all that showed on the one i used it also had a way to relevel for any class but rdd's which could be removed with no issue