Starkson Members sign in please :)

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

dm_demitri
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by dm_demitri »

Dark_777 - If you think you have no role in it, then you might want to read back over any posts you addressed me in and rethink yourself. I'm not rising to your bait.

Hordack - I have no clue what you are talking about, but if you think I concern myself -at all- with anything you do or say, then you are quite mistaken. Frankly, you aren't worth my time. Be glad I acknowledged you here at all.

Pemmy - You got it. The flaming is turning into another fest, so I'll lock this thread.

Anyone wishing to Flame or argue semantics with me further, send me a PM and stop the rediculous and meaningless threats. I'm not amused.

Thread Locked.
~Demitri
" The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. " ~Dorthy Nevill