NWN1 Bugs

Report any bugs you find here.
Fenrip
Duke
Duke

Re: NWN1 Bugs

Post by Fenrip »

Hey driller, saw you in game but posting this reminder.

Issue with both the kobold and kobold elder quest. Completed kobolds per my journal but warden does not acknowledge. Also only get bow and 2 sets of arrows for elder kill. Again no acknowledgement.

No biggie. Just an FYI.
My memory used to be better. Also, my memory used to be better.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

Ogre Chief Quest.

Killed the Ogre Lord - the head dropped as normal, but couldnt pick it up. Kept getting the message "This item cannot be given away"

One solution would be to drop the item straight into the inventory on kill ???
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Let me know when you will be on and I will fix it.

-driller
Fenrip wrote:Hey driller, saw you in game but posting this reminder.

Issue with both the kobold and kobold elder quest. Completed kobolds per my journal but warden does not acknowledge. Also only get bow and 2 sets of arrows for elder kill. Again no acknowledgement.

No biggie. Just an FYI.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I don't actually think this is a bug, but ... Well it goes that my main character's class is Rogue and having reach some 25 seasons of which some 17 are Rogue my character has still not been abducted by the theives guild.

So wondering what I can do to rectify this as it would be nice to access some of what the guild store offers. Including the ability to sell some items that can't be sold anywhere else being tagged as stolen, like traps for instance.

Any help appreciated thanks in advance.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Sapphire wrote:I don't actually think this is a bug, but ... Well it goes that my main character's class is Rogue and having reach some 25 seasons of which some 17 are Rogue my character has still not been abducted by the theives guild.

So wondering what I can do to rectify this as it would be nice to access some of what the guild store offers. Including the ability to sell some items that can't be sold anywhere else being tagged as stolen, like traps for instance.

Weird! I have 1 level of rogue and got knocked on the head almost immediately and *ahem* requested to join. I think it's a random roll when you exit the keep. Your probably rolling a 1 each time. Better there than against a mind flayer implosion cast or an Umgah Captain's dev crit.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You have to do a specific thing that upsets the Thieves Guild. Umgahs no longer to dev crit.

-driller
Capt Cliff wrote:
Sapphire wrote:I don't actually think this is a bug, but ... Well it goes that my main character's class is Rogue and having reach some 25 seasons of which some 17 are Rogue my character has still not been abducted by the theives guild.

Weird! I have 1 level of rogue and got knocked on the head almost immediately and *ahem* requested to join. I think it's a random roll when you exit the keep. Your probably rolling a 1 each time. Better there than against a mind flayer implosion cast or an Umgah Captain's dev crit.
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Then could you enlighten me as to what this specific thing is please, even by private PM.

I have tried PP some of the NPC's unlocking doors in the keep even laid a minor trap. Also accessing some places where there is stolen loot to be had (no spoiler) and the place where there is a guard dog.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That is something as a player you should find out for yourself.

-driller
Sapphire wrote:Then could you enlighten me as to what this specific thing is please, even by private PM.

I have tried PP some of the NPC's unlocking doors in the keep even laid a minor trap. Also accessing some places where there is stolen loot to be had (no spoiler) and the place where there is a guard dog.