Summoning Akons Guardian

Post suggestions for improvements here.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Summoning Akons Guardian

Post by KuttingKew »

After watching loading screens for nearly 2 hrs & still not summoned the guardian - could I suggest a change ?
1. Bridge running - as previously done ? or
2. a cumulative chance until either summoned or reset ? or
3. char level + % chance ?
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Summoning Akons Guardian

Post by shadowflame »

this is another on-going issue mate, i have started a thread on this somewhere. i just dont bother with akon anymore, far to many transition crashes to be worth the effort.
OrionNebula
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Arwan-

That idea #3 is brilliant.. kind of rewards characters as well for their experience of summoning it.. it gets easier as you go up in level...

I second it!
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

When I can, I try not just to post about problems, but also possible solutions. I mentioned the 3rd option as a potential safeguard against a low level char summoning the guardian by accident as well as increasing a higher level chars chance to summon it with intent.
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

KuttingKew wrote:When I can, I try not just to post about problems, but also possible solutions. I mentioned the 3rd option as a potential safeguard against a low level char summoning the guardian by accident as well as increasing a higher level chars chance to summon it with intent.
Ooopsie!

Kuttingkew I meant to post that compliment and seconding to you and hit Arwan instead. Great suggestion- sorry for mistake
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

Ooopsie!

Kuttingkew I meant to post that compliment and seconding to you and hit Arwan instead. Great suggestion- sorry for mistake
and i was trying to stop a repeat thread and keep everything in one thread. as was mentioned but unknown was the thread so i posted the thread. in which i do believe i posted my suggestions.. before this thread was started.

just saying.

also i say all this assuming when you say hit arwan you mean i didn't do anything to progress the thread along its intended lines. and brought nothing to the table to solve said problem

if that isn't how you intended it. then i misunderstood and im sorry.