bits & pieces

Post suggestions for improvements here.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

bits & pieces

Post by KuttingKew »

1. Would you consider increasing the xp for Frost Giants ? (currently the same xp as BugBears - & they are a harder monster).
2. Good to see Vogon back & plying his wares in the Inn. Found him by accident - would you also consider posting non spoiler updates ? (new areas, new NPC's).
3. Also - Pith, Foxmores assistant - 500 gold to ID an item ?? a little on the expensive side (well ... a LOT on the expensive side)
4. If no bags are forthcoming - would you also consider a) making socket stones stackable & b) reducing the weight of them ?
(actually, reducing the weight of them to 0 would be more useful than making them stackable).
5. Still looking (hoping) for a haste item - more mage / rogue items would be welcome too.
6. The crafting area in Bordermarch - is that usable ? if so - how please ? An NPC guide (if only with hints/tips) would be welcome ..
7. Please dont take this as a criticism, more an observation - at times it feels like being a permanant beta tester, an occasional 'easter egg' would be most welcome - to help smooth the occasional rough .. :)
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: bits & pieces

Post by Deathsinger »

As far as I'm aware the ONLY crafting area is the Forge. Altars still allow you to use Imbue stones, I think.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

check the back room of the merchants, in Bordermarch. Looks like its for creating/crafting rather than forging.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

KuttingKew wrote:check the back room of the merchants, in Bordermarch. Looks like its for creating/crafting rather than forging.
they are only for asthetic decoration i believe, NWN2 method of forging is totally inactive here on the server. besides even if they were active it would be impossible to craft anything as the crafting materials aren't in the loot drop mate.

I look upon that area as being the merchants private crafting quarters where he creates his pieces for his store.
OrionNebula