an alternate idea to rest...

Post suggestions for improvements here.
arwan
Count
Count

an alternate idea to rest...

Post by arwan »

rather than resting only once every 2 game hours.. what if we had it so you could rest when ever you wanted. but you recovered at a greatly slower rate. recovering X% of your health per game hour/half hour/quarter hour (you get the idea I'm going for there) while in rest. and having to rest for a game hour/half hour/quarter hour (again you get the idea) i haven't taken any strictly timed measurements but it seems 2 hours is about 10 minutes in the game. for reference. just an idea.. you cant always rest when you would think you could as it is now.. while at the same time.. by the time you can rest.. is when the bad guy just found you LOL. pictures of the holy grail come to mind with the killer bunny.. RUN AWAY.

i have seen this on another server.. and it seemed to take me about 2 minutes or so to heal up. at level 1 mind you.

just an idea.. i thought would be cool and add a little depth to rest.

it would also alleviate the frustrating.. i hit r to rest and accidentally hit a movement button and cant rest again for another 10 minutes.. or an enemy stumbled upon me and same thing.
arwan
Count
Count

Re: an alternate idea to rest...

Post by arwan »

timed it 2 hours is 5:30 minutes.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: an alternate idea to rest...

Post by Deathsinger »

Damn Arwan you trying to make KING rank on the posts.... am I right? LOL!