Map of the server

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Connec
Commoner
Commoner

Map of the server

Post by Connec »

I am a little new at BSK, so naturaly im a bit unfamilure with the server.

I was wondering if there is a way to get a server map so I can actualy find my way around? :wink:
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: Map of the server

Post by Deathsinger »

There is to date no map Posted of the server's areas. They must be explored in person to familiarize once self.
Connec
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Connec »

Dosent hurt to ask? :)
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Oh, no offense meant. Just letting you know that so far there is no map. YOU could be the first to do them :). That is if your good at art a little :). That could be kewl. Your character (possibly a bard or such ) could be a map maker.
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

don't worry i was in the same boat as you when i first started and i to got lost easy LOL.. but after a few times into the wilderness you will know it like the back of your hand.. it really is mostly straight forward.. actually LOL i would like to see a few more zones off the beaten path. that may take you to some of the other established zones but in a different direction.. kind of like scrap wood to the bridge of doom.. there are 2 ways there. even if they are only one zone different.

but yea. its mainly a straight shot. with a few fingers here and there. you really cant get to lost.