Permanent Haste Item

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Permanent Haste Item

Post by Deathsinger »

I keep hearing SOOO much about ppl wanting a Permanent Haste item and how others keep saying it will be "unbalanced". Gosh! How is it to be unbalanced when at ANY time a person tells a cleric character, "Hey permanent haste me", and is? Permanent Haste IS NOT rare. So, having an item that is available for some to use couldn't possible unbalance anything when ppl ALL day are getting Permanent Haste for free from Clerics ANYWAY.
I Think if it is to be RARE or controlled to be only available to high level characters then Make Eon's Ring give it at Haste 24/hours. i mean if it's SOOO rare then RP only a godess COULD grant it. (And no I'm not asking for Eon's Ring because my main characters worship Eon. Ask anyone most of my main characters can cast haste themselves at a fairly long duration. Merick can cast Extended Haste like 6 times if I choose. If it was up to Me Eon's Ring would have haste first, THEN Regeneration. THAT would serve MY gain LOL.)
I'm just saying at least that way the ones who desire this item can look forward to it as a gift from their godess when they reach Epic levels for the ring, and no worries about that first level guy running around permanently hasted....oh wait TOO late they get Perma Hasted ANYWAYS! See it ain't that rare and the world hasn't crashed because of an imbalance.
hisokaa
Baron
Baron

Re: Permanent Haste Item

Post by hisokaa »

Fair call, the only way on blackstone keep 1 to get permanant haste was a Forge Stone.
Forge stones are so rare and the chances of getting a particular type is very low.
Perhaps put a Forge Stone back to permamant haste so that those who are lucky enough to get it, have it, those who arent, bad luck.

I dont like haste so much for the 1 AC, 1 AB and extra attack per round, it just really speeds my training up and traveling because im not wasting so much in game time to run from place to place or run from one enemy to another.
I feel sorry for all non clerics / wizards / bards / sorceres tha dont have haste, they spend all day running around and not really enjoying the gameplay.

Hisokaa.

Edit by Nexus
Hisokaa Is Back
M-A-D
Knight
Knight

Post by M-A-D »

they spend all day running around and not really enjoying the gameplay.
Ahmen

Or one of the spells that only grants the speed if to much casters starts crying that suddenly their characters got useless ive heard Dooh!
Humiz
Count
Count

Post by Humiz »

It would be nice if we could ge Perma Haste or Expedios Retreat on BSK2.
It's a movement thing.

Thanks
Humiz