Galrath's area

Report any bugs you find here.
arwan
Count
Count

Galrath's area

Post by arwan »

i played through all 5 levels of his area .. had a level 2 bard. and a level 30 backing me up.. all i saw was one henchman.. talk about your army of one. and i think he was on level 3 .. then i saw galrath on level 5 that was it. nothing on the way back up either.
tlantl
Baron
Baron

Re: Galrath's area

Post by tlantl »

I brought Nigma down there last night. No encounters until level 4 of the hideout, but I encountered a lot of bandits when I did start seeing them.
Galrath was accompanied by at least ten followers of various classes. Was unlike the cake walk I expected since Nigma has 13 seasons.
Last edited by tlantl on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arwan
Count
Count

Post by arwan »

just did it again with a different character.. at level 5. was able to get all the way to glrath with minor problems..hard but doable. was able to take out every minion around him in his room even. then came the me vs him fight... first attempt engated combat.. took over 50 damge in first round.. dead... stabilized. healed.. second round. again.. average damage of 20 plus on each swing.. with his almost godly swing.. what is that + modifier on his attack roll.. like 12.. died again in first 5 rounds. stabilized.. again.. somehow.. only hit him i think 2 times. rinse repete. died again for real 3rd time.. didnt hit him.. rinse repete had a portal to him.. died a 4th time.. again could not touch him... my point.. he MAY just be a little over powered in comparison to his minions and for a first misison in a string of them.. which i have seen quite a ways down without some serious help from a higher level character i would say he is borderline impossible for any starter character. and if you have to wait till you a higher level to do him yourself the xp reward is not really going to really even be worth it..

not saying hard is bad.. i LOVE hard. but it did take me over 2 hours to get to him.. just to be slaughtered in a blood bath.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

I have also wondered why he is the first task in that string of missions myself. And the XP isn't too balanced out for the challenge. He should be at the end of that quest string I'd say. But as for hard i think he is meant for around level 7-10 as is now. Which is AWESOME in my books. :)
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

I like te idea that not everything is easily accomplished solo, sometimes its good to actually need a companion or two to achieve a goal :)
OrionNebula
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

I agree. A team up is always desired by me. If I wanted a solo game I'd play the offline version. :) I like having a party! " I LOVE parties!" - the gnome.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The mobs in the Galrath areas should respawn every 3 minutes.

-driller