XP in general

Report any bugs you find here.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

XP in general

Post by Deathsinger »

As of late the xp is screwed up. Trolls give none, others give no where near what their CR should give....DAMN! We went and fought giants at level 12 &13 and got only 56 or so xp. Ok we tried going to bugbears HA! We went to frost giants....got like 56 there! WTF was my companion's response. They said they had reached the WTF limit and logged out :(. I mean dang it I feel that! A frost giant should give way better than that and we fought hard too a monk and a mage. Sheesh! Use to be able to earn some decent xp if not gold for hunting now no gold no xp DAMN! I understand the xp may be in the process of being tweaked but don't lower it THAT low till ya get it right. Although on the plus i have noticed Yuanti giving better xp and tehy SHOULD them lil buggers are tough as wolverines metal laced skeloton!
Please fix these xp issues. this is getting ridiculous. If not gold we need at least xp for our efforts.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: XP in general

Post by driller »

Try it now.

-driller

P.S. This forum is for bug reports not rants.
Deathsinger wrote:As of late the xp is screwed up. Trolls give none, others give no where near what their CR should give....DAMN! We went and fought giants at level 12 &13 and got only 56 or so xp. Ok we tried going to bugbears HA! We went to frost giants....got like 56 there! WTF was my companion's response. They said they had reached the WTF limit and logged out :(. I mean dang it I feel that! A frost giant should give way better than that and we fought hard too a monk and a mage. Sheesh! Use to be able to earn some decent xp if not gold for hunting now no gold no xp DAMN! I understand the xp may be in the process of being tweaked but don't lower it THAT low till ya get it right. Although on the plus i have noticed Yuanti giving better xp and tehy SHOULD them lil buggers are tough as wolverines metal laced skeloton!
Please fix these xp issues. this is getting ridiculous. If not gold we need at least xp for our efforts.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Re: XP in general

Post by Deathsinger »

Will do. I hope to get a Monk to 30 soon :).