Major server bug is loosing us valued players.

Report any bugs you find here.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Major server bug is loosing us valued players.

Post by Deathsinger »

A bug is causing characters to not be able to load the module. When players try to log in, the game crashes back to the load screen or says " Module can not be loaded".
We have lost Razorkill and now Neluril ( Orionnebula) says hes throwing in the towel too. They said they tried reporting this to driller but he hasn't gotten back to them so they feel he isn't going to fix it. But this is a major problem. And hopefully he will fix it. Along with no DMs an issue like this is loosing all our main players. We need Epic quests and to not live in fear of loosing our epic characters to bugs.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Major server bug is loosing us valued players.

Post by driller »

I have no messages from Razorkill. Orionnebula just sent a PM yesterday. I wish them well where ever they go. Goodbye.

-driller
Deathsinger wrote:A bug is causing characters to not be able to load the module. When players try to log in, the game crashes back to the load screen or says " Module can not be loaded".
We have lost Razorkill and now Neluril ( Orionnebula) says hes throwing in the towel too. They said they tried reporting this to driller but he hasn't gotten back to them so they feel he isn't going to fix it. But this is a major problem. And hopefully he will fix it. Along with no DMs an issue like this is loosing all our main players. We need Epic quests and to not live in fear of loosing our epic characters to bugs.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

driller wrote:I have no messages from Razorkill. Orionnebula just sent a PM yesterday. I wish them well where ever they go. Goodbye.

-driller
Deathsinger wrote:A bug is causing characters to not be able to load the module. When players try to log in, the game crashes back to the load screen or says " Module can not be loaded".
the pm i sent to you yesterday was the second msg i sent about this matter, check your older msg plz. I have done everything the right way, i didnt hastle you in game & i told you about my character login issues ages ago. This has now happned to a second character of mine. both characters i have worked hard on and the whole situation is frustrating. i did mention perhaps its time to find another server to play because i have now lost 2 characters here to this problem.
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This is the first message I have from you regarding a module error. The other one had to do with transition crashes. Which I worked on and found that the character only crashed on the user's account. I am not sure if that was you I did that with though. Is it a transition crash or an error loading module error?

-driller
shadowflame wrote:
driller wrote:I have no messages from Razorkill. Orionnebula just sent a PM yesterday. I wish them well where ever they go. Goodbye.

-driller
the pm i sent to you yesterday was the second msg i sent about this matter, check your older msg plz. I have done everything the right way, i didnt hastle you in game & i told you about my character login issues ages ago. This has now happned to a second character of mine. both characters i have worked hard on and the whole situation is frustrating. i did mention perhaps its time to find another server to play because i have now lost 2 characters here to this problem.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

Well it started with transition crashes and ended up being module errors, so i just really am clueless as to whats going on here. i have un-installed and deleted my nwn2 folder and re-installed everything just to be sure i only have BSK files in my nwn2 folders.
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I can log on with both of these characters as shown here.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2317#p26452

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Well it started with transition crashes and ended up being module errors, so i just really am clueless as to whats going on here. i have un-installed and deleted my nwn2 folder and re-installed everything just to be sure i only have BSK files in my nwn2 folders.