Disarm Disarmingly Bugged!

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Disarm Disarmingly Bugged!

Post by shadowflame »

Well actually he got disarmed two times, on the first occasion the weapon landed on the ground and he managed to retrieve it. second time his got disarmed again but the weapon didnt drop to the ground or enter his inventory, he subsequently died and i was unable to kill the remaining Yuanti to try and retrieve his weapon.
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

That should not have happened. It just means that NWN2 doesn't work right. Which is no surprise.
Disarm has been removed from the Yaun-ti.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:Well actually he got disarmed two times, on the first occasion the weapon landed on the ground and he managed to retrieve it. second time his got disarmed again but the weapon didnt drop to the ground or enter his inventory, he subsequently died and i was unable to kill the remaining Yuanti to try and retrieve his weapon.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Yes my off hand sword was disentigrated, lost to the cosmos. :(
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

You will have to wait until the next reset before the Yuan-ti are changed. I gave them a few extra feats to make up for their loss of disarm.

-driller
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Yes it was off hand weapon. I answered this once. It said posted bbut I came back and it wasn't. Sorry if it seemed like I didn't answer. I don't duel wield anymore :( . I couldnt replace the sword so I just got a tower shield. But I'm glad to know I will be able to fight Yuanti and not loose the one I DO have left. Thanks for the help. I hope to seek revenge on those yuanti scum!