Kazra's Smites!!

Post suggestions for improvements here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Kazra's Smites!!

Post by shadowflame »

Im not sure if this is meant to happen but once you hit epic lvls Kazra's Smite's become a hindrance & not a help.

Is it possible to change the xp reward of a smite to that of the monster being smited?

After many potions, medi kits, time & effort i finally witttle an epic monster down to near death only for Kazra to send his aid in the form of a smite, kill my enemy for me and i get a louzy 1xp as a reward.

I have been denied 1000's of xp over the course of play because of this.

Rewards & aid from other Deity's on bsk actually help there follower.
OrionNebula
tlantl
Baron
Baron

Re: Kazra's Smites!!

Post by tlantl »

On this I must agree.

~tlantl

I forgot about all of the bonus xp awards we receive, unfortunately I don't have an epic character who worships Kazra, so I don't know whether these bonus awards continue past level 20. If they do then I would have to withdraw my support concerning this situation.
Last edited by tlantl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
M-A-D
Knight
Knight

Re: Kazra's Smites!!

Post by M-A-D »

Your not pleasing Kazra guys so he have to show you how it should be done from time to time and punish you :P Im just kidding mates.

I'ts super cool to have our god's presence in the game for the true Kazra feeling so whatever happens do not remove the smite I rather lose 1000xp or more to have the smite or adjust it so it gives the same amount of XP we should have got from the kill ( one suggestion is to change the lighting so it workes like the spell harm, this way the monster or enemy should be left alive with atleast 1hp but it might be bugged still, I dont know but earlier it could kill your opponent. Dont know if its dealt with now ).

I admit Kazra is true evil sometimes. When you battle a monster and manage to get it near death after quite an interesting fight and BOOM'YAA the lighting arrives just like he waited to make fun of you like the expendable pet we are. Still I can just smile and say! Yes thats our Kazra allright.

M-A-D