The Psionic Faction

Use this forum for In Character Interactions only.
StarChild
Count
Count

The Psionic Faction

Post by StarChild »

Sphevious -Eroi polished the blade of his crystal halberd. He got many looks from the commoners as they walked by. He decided to try to read their thoughts. As usual after a little concentration it worked. He heard their thoughts as if they spoke outloud.

"never seen a blade made of pure crystal before?"

"Is that an onyx stone?"

"That guys skin looks wierd. Like highy polished black glass"

One child even spoke his thoughts. "Mommy his red eyes are scary!"

Sphevious smirked and returned to his halberd. "To hell with what they think. I only seek the Da-Mai and their associates. Word is Myel has an apprentice by the name of Daylin. The fool has joined an Arcane Order. I surely do not think any mage stands a chance against a psion. We worry not about the armor we wear. We have many more tricks up our sleeves than the parlor type of mages. I wonder what would happen if I chose to fight the entire arcane order. They would be forced to deliver Daylin to me. He will die. And they will die. Then my order shall be the only order to riegn in blackstone.

NAME: PSIONIC FACTION
ENEMY: ARCANE ORDER

PREQUISITES:

1. Can cast armor (armored caster or still spell is acceptable). This doesnt mean that you have to wear full plate but you have to demonstrate that can. Druids are welcome. Clerics may join if and only if they rp as prophets"

2. Must choose an rp role as a sage, prophet, kineticist, illusionist, screamer (only bards with all the shouts can play this role), psychic, or any other type of mentalist that I may have not mentioned.

3. Have epic spell focus in one school relative to rp role.

4. If you have a familiar it must be named after a stone (ie onyx, beryll, jasper, etc...) and rp them as animated psionic stones.

PURPOSE:

An RP GUILD who has chose all out war against magi. The purpose of this guild will develop as interest and time goes by. There is no need to power build. Most war will be cold war and political type. This truly is an rp guild I thought would be fun so we're not going to run around slashing any caster we see. Some of that will happen but I always wanted to see the fun in making psions.

NOTE:

if you want to learn more about the struggle between the Da-Mai and the -Eroi just pm me and I'll tell ya all about it. However the rp will not soley focus on thier conflict. The more I interact with Gibbs and Coris the more I'll post here about the guild. I'm just testing the interest here.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com