Dark Cabal quest broken

Report any bugs you find here.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Dark Cabal quest broken

Post by KuttingKew »

Gallat has finished the quest - got the appropriate entry in his journal. The warden will not offer any reward, just the quest options again (to take or decline).
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dark Cabal quest broken

Post by driller »

Have you tried this recently?

-driller
KuttingKew wrote:Gallat has finished the quest - got the appropriate entry in his journal. The warden will not offer any reward, just the quest options again (to take or decline).
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

Yesterday (Saturday)

I have had the quest open for sometime - Yesterday I found myself in the area of the shadow temple - so went in, caused mayhem & bloodshed - got my journal updated and returned to see the Warden. He's obviously a relative of Myle - didnt take any heads as proof so he's not satisfied the job has been done, despite the journal gods apparent satisfaction.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try now.

-driller
KuttingKew wrote:Yesterday (Saturday)

I have had the quest open for sometime - Yesterday I found myself in the area of the shadow temple - so went in, caused mayhem & bloodshed - got my journal updated and returned to see the Warden. He's obviously a relative of Myle - didnt take any heads as proof so he's not satisfied the job has been done, despite the journal gods apparent satisfaction.
KuttingKew
Baron
Baron

Post by KuttingKew »

TY! quest turned in & reward obtained.
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

This isn't to say it's broken per say, but I've finished it with three characters and it updates to a blank journal entry. It doesn't move to "Completed" category. Am I missing something? (Remember I get hit in the head by minos alot.)
Deathsinger
Count
Count

Post by Deathsinger »

Well I found out where the "Blank" Journal entry came from in my quest log. I was with a party doing a quest I had already done but they had not. When they got their journal update it aded the "Blank" entry to my Quests. So, that's how the "blank" entries get there.