Regarding The Upcoming Update

Post suggestions for improvements here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Regarding The Upcoming Update

Post by shadowflame »

THINGS ID LIKE TO SEE IN THE UPCOMING UPDATE

1.LOOT-plz improve the drops, loot is never exciting to discover when you already know whats gonna be in there.

2.PERSISTANT CHEST-is it possible to configure the chest to an account rather than an individual character on an account?..so that all characters on an account can access the same storage, this would remove the need to transfere any items. To make this viable i suggest increasing the storage capacity of the chest from 20 items to 99 maybe.

3.QUESTS & REWARDS-The quests themselves are fine but id like them to actually be worth my while completing, right now when players compare the time,effort ,risk & reward to what they might achieve grinding in a safe zone, they choose the latter. Keep the quests they rock! just increase the xp and gold reward plz.

4.EPIC CONTENT-From my experiance i have found 3 zones where an epic character can ply his trade, some extra epic content would really go down well, as would some epic quests.

5.IMPROVED CRAFTING SYSTEM-I know this issue is being addressed but i have to jot this request down still or you might think were not that keen ^^

6.DM-EVENTS-Id like to have a few DM run events a month if possible, this will encourage character development and ofcourse role play.

7.ELEMENTAL DAMAGE-Can this at least be increased to 1d6? i dont feel this would overpower any weapon in anyway, i like to be able to see the aura on a weapon, maybe make it so only crafters can add the 1d6

8.ITEM APPEARANCE CHANGER-I like this and it seems to work well, though i think were lacking in designs, could we broaden the the amount of appearances we can have and add new armour sets ect?

9.GUILDS-Will there be any options to form guilds or join server created guilds in the future? i liked the Wizard & Rogue guilds from bsk1, especially liked how the rogue guild forced you in *scally wag* ^^

10.UNDERDARK-Were screaming out for an underdark, a new Underdark town would be great and some new underdark zones to adventure in would go down very well with the server populace.

11.ALIGNMENT DEPENDANT START LOCATION-If we had 3 reasonably sized towns i feel this could be achievable, maybe we could have an Evil Underdark town, Keep Blackstone Keep neutral ground for all, & add another Town where the Good alligned folk might call home. This would achieve a server created divide amongst PC's and encourage RP & PvP.

There are lots of suggestions that i could write down, but i feel this is enough to boggle your mind with :)[/color]
OrionNebula
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Re: Regarding The Upcoming Update

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

I wouldnt like the alignment dependent starting locations idea. There's to few players on the server to split us all up :?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

1.Obsidian broke the CopyItem() function with patch 1.23, I have worked around it. You should start seeing better loot now.
2.Yes, but I don't want to do this.
3.I agree.
4.I am working on adding 9 Underdark levels.
5.Being worked on.
7.Considering this one.
8.I added almost every set from the vault. Some won't show up unless your present armor is of a specific material type.
9.Form all the guilds you want. That is a player driven thing. I plan on adding special events like you are talking about.
10.See number 4.
11.I don't like this. It's called Blackstone Keep for a reason.

Thanks,
-driller
shadowflame wrote:THINGS ID LIKE TO SEE IN THE UPCOMING UPDATE

1.LOOT-plz improve the drops, loot is never exciting to discover when you already know whats gonna be in there.

2.PERSISTANT CHEST-is it possible to configure the chest to an account rather than an individual character on an account?..so that all characters on an account can access the same storage, this would remove the need to transfere any items. To make this viable i suggest increasing the storage capacity of the chest from 20 items to 99 maybe.

3.QUESTS & REWARDS-The quests themselves are fine but id like them to actually be worth my while completing, right now when players compare the time,effort ,risk & reward to what they might achieve grinding in a safe zone, they choose the latter. Keep the quests they rock! just increase the xp and gold reward plz.

4.EPIC CONTENT-From my experiance i have found 3 zones where an epic character can ply his trade, some extra epic content would really go down well, as would some epic quests.

5.IMPROVED CRAFTING SYSTEM-I know this issue is being addressed but i have to jot this request down still or you might think were not that keen ^^

6.DM-EVENTS-Id like to have a few DM run events a month if possible, this will encourage character development and ofcourse role play.

7.ELEMENTAL DAMAGE-Can this at least be increased to 1d6? i dont feel this would overpower any weapon in anyway, i like to be able to see the aura on a weapon, maybe make it so only crafters can add the 1d6

8.ITEM APPEARANCE CHANGER-I like this and it seems to work well, though i think were lacking in designs, could we broaden the the amount of appearances we can have and add new armour sets ect?

9.GUILDS-Will there be any options to form guilds or join server created guilds in the future? i liked the Wizard & Rogue guilds from bsk1, especially liked how the rogue guild forced you in *scally wag* ^^

10.UNDERDARK-Were screaming out for an underdark, a new Underdark town would be great and some new underdark zones to adventure in would go down very well with the server populace.

11.ALIGNMENT DEPENDANT START LOCATION-If we had 3 reasonably sized towns i feel this could be achievable, maybe we could have an Evil Underdark town, Keep Blackstone Keep neutral ground for all, & add another Town where the Good alligned folk might call home. This would achieve a server created divide amongst PC's and encourage RP & PvP.

There are lots of suggestions that i could write down, but i feel this is enough to boggle your mind with :)[/color]
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

Cant argue with any of these decisions that driller decided on. I just want to nudge the aura on weapons thing again.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

Ok lol the allignment start thingy majigy suggestion was a poor one...But thanks for thinking about a few of the ideas where throwing at you & for giving us a small taste of whats in store.

Oh & about the item appearance changer, i realise what you mean now there is actually a very broad selection range dependant on your armour type, i just want my cloth armour to look like chainmail hehe :)
OrionNebula