Aildreks Crown

Report any bugs you find here.
Richard Larkinson
Knight
Knight

Aildreks Crown

Post by Richard Larkinson »

I have his crown, and quest wise I have done all the ones at Foxmores yet have not come across any N.P.C after it. According to Foxmore I have done all his quests bar for the Shalnath one. I dont know if the quest is even on the server, and I have done all the ones with the Warden also. Its odd that there be a quest item and there be no actual quest for it, so just thought i'd post about it incase its been forgotten about.
Milk_Chocolate
Duke
Duke

Re: Aildreks Crown

Post by Milk_Chocolate »

If you remember Aildreks Tomb from BSK1, I'd guess that Aildrek's Crown may be needed to enter his tomb in BSK2 (if it even exists)
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Re: Aildreks Crown

Post by Caesius »

I believe that it used to be the wagon lady who needed the crown. As to where her modern day counterpart is, I couldn't say. I would suspect that she has yet to be added in.

If I recall correctly, the way into the tomb used to be on a timelock and opened only for a short period once per month of game time(24 hours real time). Players could hear a bell toll whenever his tomb opened. Last I checked the door to his tomb seems to have been left unlocked yet still chock full of baddies.
The only constant is change.