Regarding Mirkwood

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Regarding Mirkwood

Post by shadowflame »

I have noticed the Mino's in this area spawn in areas that are impossible to reach for us players. The main area this keeps happening is the Cabal's Temple, mino regularly spawn inside the temple walls and are ofcourse impossible to interact with unless you are a ranged character, even then its totaly impossible to retrieve any loot you might find.

Also i have noticed that the Mino leader Snort is nowhere to be found in the zone, this fact remains whether you have the foxmore quest or not, could he be spawning in an unreachable area like i explained above?
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Regarding Mirkwood

Post by driller »

I will look into this.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:I have noticed the Mino's in this area spawn in areas that are impossible to reach for us players. The main area this keeps happening is the Cabal's Temple, mino regularly spawn inside the temple walls and are ofcourse impossible to interact with unless you are a ranged character, even then its totaly impossible to retrieve any loot you might find.

Also i have noticed that the Mino leader Snort is nowhere to be found in the zone, this fact remains whether you have the foxmore quest or not, could he be spawning in an unreachable area like i explained above?
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

Nooooo why'd you tell!!! LOL. :lol:

There goes our big bird xp.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

By the way. The stone structures in Mirkwood are causing it to be hard to move around the edges of the screen and adding to the lag issues.

Just thought I'd mention it because we were talking about Mirkwood.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Mirkwood is fine the way it is. Just leave it be.