Epic Areas Keep Getting Bugged

Report any bugs you find here.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Epic Areas Keep Getting Bugged

Post by shadowflame »

The Wastelands & Dragonmount keep getting bugged, after a while the areas stop spawning Wyverns & Dragonkin and your left in an empty zone.

this has happned a few times now, with the length of time between server resets as it is, this can make epic adventuring a real chore.
Last edited by shadowflame on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
OrionNebula
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Epic Areas Keep Getting Bigged

Post by driller »

I will check it.

-driller
shadowflame wrote:The Wastelands & Dragonmount keep getting bugged, after a while the areas stop spawning Wyverns & Dragonkin and your left in an empty zone.

this has happned a few times now, with the length of time between server resets as it is, this can make epic adventuring a real chore.
shadowflame
Count
Count

Re: Epic Areas Keep Getting Bugged

Post by shadowflame »

I just wanted to reiterate this fact again, 2 out of the 3 epic zones are continuously getting bugged out, Dragonmount being the main culprit here. I dont know what is causing the creatures in this area NOT to spawn but its becoming increasingly difficult to do any epic adventuring. Am i the only person who is noticing this bug?

I remember Dragonmount before bsk2 went down, back then it was occupied by Shadow Giants and Hell Hounds, this problem used to happen back then too.
OrionNebula