Offline?

Report any bugs you find here.
StarChild
Count
Count

Offline?

Post by StarChild »

Does anyone know why sometimes when i crash the server appears as offline in my history and favorites screen but appears online on the internet screen? Am I the only one this happens too? is this a bug in 1.23 or what? I'm locked out now but the players are showing 4/16 so whats up with that?
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Offline?

Post by driller »

What happens when you try a direct connect?

-driller

StarChild wrote:Does anyone know why sometimes when i crash the server appears as offline in my history and favorites screen but appears online on the internet screen? Am I the only one this happens too? is this a bug in 1.23 or what? I'm locked out now but the players are showing 4/16 so whats up with that?
StarChild
Count
Count

Post by StarChild »

I'm not sure how to direct connect actually. I think I know how to fix the problem next time it happens. I'll keep you posted. I don't see an option to direct connect.
AVAILABLE NOW!! Live Their Lives. Walk Their Adventures. Join Them...
http://TheDa-MaiSaga.webs.com
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

Server is down again right now, i noticed it was down all day yesterday too. Is the server sick?
OrionNebula
shadowflame
Count
Count

Post by shadowflame »

StarChild wrote:Does anyone know why sometimes when i crash the server appears as offline in my history and favorites screen but appears online on the internet screen? Am I the only one this happens too? is this a bug in 1.23 or what? I'm locked out now but the players are showing 4/16 so whats up with that?
Im having this very same issue, i crashed out with a "server time out" warning, BSK is not showing up on favourites, and fails to connect when i direct connect. I can clearly see people playing online when i visit the forum, so im more than a little confused.
OrionNebula
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

Once in a while the server IP address gets changed and that causes it to no longer show up in the favorites ot history tab, but you just have to find it in the general server list under role play. This may not be what you are talking about.
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

No, the server has a static ip that does not change. Not sure what the problem is.

-driller
Nottingham wrote:Once in a while the server IP address gets changed and that causes it to no longer show up in the favorites ot history tab, but you just have to find it in the general server list under role play. This may not be what you are talking about.
BrionT
Commoner
Commoner

Post by BrionT »

I'm having this bug right now and I'm not too sure what's going on, or how to bypass it.

The server appears in the Role Play area but doesn't show its ping. On my favorites tab, BSK only shows its IP address and is offline.
Kibb Longfellow
Llinef Sunchaser
Samar
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Go here and tell me what your ip address is.

http://whatsmyipaddress.com/

-driller
BrionT wrote:
I'm having this bug right now and I'm not too sure what's going on, or how to bypass it.

The server appears in the Role Play area but doesn't show its ping. On my favorites tab, BSK only shows its IP address and is offline.
BrionT
Commoner
Commoner

Post by BrionT »

Driller, my ISP assigns to me a dynamic IP address every time I log on.

My IP address tend to be either in the 115.x.x.x range or the 124.x.x.x range. Currently its 115.135.92.127 but I've rebooted my modem a few times since this problem started.
Kibb Longfellow
Llinef Sunchaser
Samar
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try now.

-driller

BrionT wrote:Driller, my ISP assigns to me a dynamic IP address every time I log on.

My IP address tend to be either in the 115.x.x.x range or the 124.x.x.x range. Currently its 115.135.92.127 but I've rebooted my modem a few times since this problem started.
BrionT
Commoner
Commoner

Post by BrionT »

I can log in now. Thanks! :D
Kibb Longfellow
Llinef Sunchaser
Samar