Magic Wards

Post suggestions for improvements here.
Nottingham
Count
Count

Magic Wards

Post by Nottingham »

I have learned that when I am running for my life and reach a portal (not a town portal), do not click on Blackstone Keep. I came out dead on the other side, and even though there was a cleric in my party that can raise dead, he was unable to raise me because of the magic wards in the keep. I feel like I made it back to the town and should not have to respawn or give some player the 1,000 gp to revive myself, especially when I had the good idea to befriend a cleric. I smiled, said nice things about his god, and everything.

Could the raise dead and resurection spells, at least, be made to work inside the walls of the keep?

I could have clicked on any other portal--and came out dead--and my cleric friend could have raised me.
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Magic Wards

Post by driller »

Raise and Rez should already work in the keep. I have added debugging code, please try to cast both spells in the keep.

-driller
Nottingham wrote:I have learned that when I am running for my life and reach a portal (not a town portal), do not click on Blackstone Keep. I came out dead on the other side, and even though there was a cleric in my party that can raise dead, he was unable to raise me because of the magic wards in the keep. I feel like I made it back to the town and should not have to respawn or give some player the 1,000 gp to revive myself, especially when I had the good idea to befriend a cleric. I smiled, said nice things about his god, and everything.

Could the raise dead and resurection spells, at least, be made to work inside the walls of the keep?

I could have clicked on any other portal--and came out dead--and my cleric friend could have raised me.