Shrine #1 "Lies" - Broken

Report any bugs you find here.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Shrine #1 "Lies" - Broken

Post by twin_snakes »

When I go through what I thought was a shrine "said lie at the shrine in the pasture" it transported me to the underworld where these beholders were and the were invincible. Said near death for a few mins of me attacking them and damaging them. At the end of the room is a cave door that seems to be broken. Did not transition me to the next area. Isn't there supposed to be a shrine here?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Shrine #1 "Lies" - Broken

Post by driller »

This should be working now.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:When I go through what I thought was a shrine "said lie at the shrine in the pasture" it transported me to the underworld where these beholders were and the were invincible. Said near death for a few mins of me attacking them and damaging them. At the end of the room is a cave door that seems to be broken. Did not transition me to the next area. Isn't there supposed to be a shrine here?
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

I just checked (shrine in pasture) still goes to the underworld, beholders are still invincible and the cave door still goes no where. We talking about the same shrine?
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

Also the beholder casts antimagic cone and each time I succeed the will save and it still strips me of all my magic buffs.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This wasn't intentional, but I am glad it is happening. You shouldn't be able to make a will save vs a anti-magic cone.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:Also the beholder casts antimagic cone and each time I succeed the will save and it still strips me of all my magic buffs.
twin_snakes
Count
Count

Post by twin_snakes »

driller wrote:This wasn't intentional, but I am glad it is happening. You shouldn't be able to make a will save vs a anti-magic cone.

-driller
twin_snakes wrote:Also the beholder casts antimagic cone and each time I succeed the will save and it still strips me of all my magic buffs.
Ok that's understandable. How about their invincibility? The door that leads no where and the missing rune?
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I still need to finish up the last part of the mod. Shalnath is read though. Good luck.
Missing rune?

-driller

twin_snakes wrote:
driller wrote:This wasn't intentional, but I am glad it is happening. You shouldn't be able to make a will save vs a anti-magic cone.

-driller
Ok that's understandable. How about their invincibility? The door that leads no where and the missing rune?
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

driller wrote:I still need to finish up the last part of the mod. Shalnath is read though. Good luck.
Missing rune?

-driller
I think he refers to the hunk of obsidian with the next Word of Power engraved upon it. It used to be there in ages past.
The only constant is change.