broken quest- Gleanna's worries

Report any bugs you find here.
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

broken quest- Gleanna's worries

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller-

It seems that the Gleanna's worries quest is either bugged or not working. Tragor does not spawn. 40 minutes and waiting still...

All else is great so far!!

Thanks
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: broken quest- Gleanna's worries

Post by driller »

I will look into it.

-driller
Doofy Britches wrote:Driller-

It seems that the Gleanna's worries quest is either bugged or not working. Tragor does not spawn. 40 minutes and waiting still...

All else is great so far!!

Thanks
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Thank you sir-

Mon 27 Apr- 9pm

so far all seems to be good on quests except for:

Gleanna's Worries Quest - (tagnor doesn't spawn)
Galrath's head: (Galrath not in the warehouse now)
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller-

Hey.. ! well. .at 3am EST on the 28th.. the Gleanna's Worries quest was fixed and I was able to get the item- turn it in, etc.
NOTE: When I turned in the quest, in my journal log- the gray box that you click on that has the quest name on it.. and you can open or close it- is still there- but it is blank.. no quest name in it.. and no dialogue if you open it. so there's just an emtpy title box still there.

Right after I went to check on Galrath- and same problem.. he and his minions ain't there. The doors to the warehouses were all closed last night though- they were all standing wide open on the 27th...

Anyways- having a BLAST!!! and appreciate all your hard work on the server...
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Driller-

Just wanted to report that both the Gleanna's Worries and Galrath's quests seem to be working just fine now- no problems.

Note: still seems to be some sort of bug with the journal log. I'm still getting journal quest entries (the gray box where the quest title appears- where one of the boxes is "empty"- there's no text in it. It happend to me on Roderan's quest.

thanks Driller-
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Which one of Rodran's quests?

-driller
Doofy Britches wrote:Driller-

Just wanted to report that both the Gleanna's Worries and Galrath's quests seem to be working just fine now- no problems.

Note: still seems to be some sort of bug with the journal log. I'm still getting journal quest entries (the gray box where the quest title appears- where one of the boxes is "empty"- there's no text in it. It happend to me on Roderan's quest.

thanks Driller-
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

Two quests Driller-

The 2nd one (guy in the bar)
And the Bordermarch quest