Invalid character

Report any bugs you find here.
alnyndur
Knight
Knight

Invalid character

Post by alnyndur »

Under the account Da'tak, I created an Aasimar, Favored Soul char named Astal Aylomen. The char is 1st level and I am getting the "Invalid character - player login refused. Character does not meet ability requirments for feat." message. I think it is because when I created the favored soul, I choose the god Helm, then on the boat selected Eon. Helm gave an automatic exotic weapons proficiency, which I am sure went away with the change to Eon. Thus making the char invalid.

Thanks
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Invalid character

Post by driller »

I will look into removing the stock deities, not sure if I can until 1.23 though.

-driller
alnyndur wrote:Under the account Da'tak, I created an Aasimar, Favored Soul char named Astal Aylomen. The char is 1st level and I am getting the "Invalid character - player login refused. Character does not meet ability requirments for feat." message. I think it is because when I created the favored soul, I choose the god Helm, then on the boat selected Eon. Helm gave an automatic exotic weapons proficiency, which I am sure went away with the change to Eon. Thus making the char invalid.

Thanks
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Re: Invalid character

Post by Caesius »

It makes one wonder what the favored weapons of Eon, Vor, Lia and Kazra are. Perhaps something along the lines like: Longsword for Eon, Warhammer for Vor, Spear for Lia and Battleaxe for Kazra.
The only constant is change.