Character deletion feature non functional.

Report any bugs you find here.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Character deletion feature non functional.

Post by Caesius »

I have received reports from one of the other players that the deletion feature is not functioning properly. Attempts to delete the character have failed. The player in question has been advised to register on the forums and contact the administrator to relay further details and to inquire about an alignment correction.
The only constant is change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Character deletion feature non functional.

Post by driller »

Fixed.

-driller
Caesius wrote:I have received reports from one of the other players that the deletion feature is not functioning properly. Attempts to delete the character have failed. The player in question has been advised to register on the forums and contact the administrator to relay further details and to inquire about an alignment correction.
Nottingham
Count
Count

Post by Nottingham »

I want to add that I deleted a character and it seemed to work. I remade a character with the same name because I liked the name, but when I came in, I next to the guy that deleted me--not on the boat--and I had 0 gp. Obviously, not everything was deleted. Maybe there are still some files that need to be deleted...
"Man must be forced to be free." Thomas Hobbes
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

The delete function will now clear the character's database.

-driller
Nottingham wrote:I want to add that I deleted a character and it seemed to work. I remade a character with the same name because I liked the name, but when I came in, I next to the guy that deleted me--not on the boat--and I had 0 gp. Obviously, not everything was deleted. Maybe there are still some files that need to be deleted...