raising fallen adventurer

Report any bugs you find here.
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

raising fallen adventurer

Post by wdpepsiman »

Gleanna is glitched she takes your gold but there is no name listed to raise after she takes your gold. only the number 1 appears.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: raising fallen adventurer

Post by driller »

I will need to test this with a few players. Everything looks good in the code.

-driller
wdpepsiman wrote:Gleanna is glitched she takes your gold but there is no name listed to raise after she takes your gold. only the number 1 appears.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Can you have Gleanna sell some raise dead scrolls until the script works correctly? I'm losing more xp than I can gain as the monsters feel balanced for a higher magic server than what is available. At level 5, forest giants only give 45 xp. Uruk Hai which can do 25-30 damage per hit only give me 5xp. At this rate, I will never be able to cast raise dead myself if it stays this difficult.
The only constant is change.
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

this is getting expensive for me as ithis is the third time i have tried to raise a char and the wench takes my gold but gives no option to raise except the #1 with nothing afterward no name nothing
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

I will look into this.

-driller
wdpepsiman wrote:this is getting expensive for me as ithis is the third time i have tried to raise a char and the wench takes my gold but gives no option to raise except the #1 with nothing afterward no name nothing
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

i was there when you tested this but now i have lost 2 more k for a total of 5 grand, and i am not sure why i am the only one this doesn't work for
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Does the player name show?

-driller
wdpepsiman wrote:i was there when you tested this but now i have lost 2 more k for a total of 5 grand, and i am not sure why i am the only one this doesn't work for
Sierante
Knight
Knight

Post by Sierante »

wdpepsiman wrote:i was there when you tested this but now i have lost 2 more k for a total of 5 grand, and i am not sure why i am the only one this doesn't work for
You're not the only one. Tried it myself the other day with the same result you got. The party member was obviously dead, but when trying to raise him in the temple the option "1" appeared, but no name to follow it. When choosing the option nothing happens, except the loss of gold.
wdpepsiman
Count
Count

Post by wdpepsiman »

no player name appears only the number one and when you it the esc. button it still takes the gold
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed now.

-driller
wdpepsiman wrote:no player name appears only the number one and when you it the esc. button it still takes the gold
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

I would like to request to have a "Cancel" option added to the part of Gleanna's resurrection conversation where you are given a selection of fallen adventurers to choose from. Hitting ESC only confirms the first choice on the list and then takes the player character's gold anyway.

Thanks,

- Caesius
The only constant is change.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Cancel added.

-driller
Caesius wrote:I would like to request to have a "Cancel" option added to the part of Gleanna's resurrection conversation where you are given a selection of fallen adventurers to choose from. Hitting ESC only confirms the first choice on the list and then takes the player character's gold anyway.

Thanks,

- Caesius