A few things.

Report any bugs you find here.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A few things.

Post by driller »

Galrath should spawn every 5 minutes, you have to leave the area to get him to respawn. Same with the vampires, which have been fixed.

For Rodran, what is your characters name? The quest looks right.

-driller

oRaph wrote:Galrath seems to be working now (or maybe he's just working irregularly). Having a very hard time getting the vampires in the old inn to spawn though. Tried a few times but nothing.

As for the party questing, that's also working now! The only remaining issues are minor: still a double journal update for both party members, and still the non-conversational party member doesn't lose his quest item, plus he doesn't get to listen in on the conversation. But rewards and quest chain continuations are there as they should.

A last thing: Rodran speaks of Bordermarch, but gives out neither journal update nor anything to deliver.
oRaph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by oRaph »

driller wrote:For Rodran, what is your characters name? The quest looks right.
I was partying at the time, and it was Sierante who spoke to Rodran after we did the Javin quest. Character name: Neuphar Mnëwiren. My own character's name is Raphael Ortheldan. Neither of us got a journal update or anything to deliver.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Please try again.

-driller
oRaph wrote:
I was partying at the time, and it was Sierante who spoke to Rodran after we did the Javin quest. Character name: Neuphar Mnëwiren. My own character's name is Raphael Ortheldan. Neither of us got a journal update or anything to deliver.
oRaph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by oRaph »

driller wrote:Please try again.

-driller
oRaph wrote:
Hm, just tried it again (solo). The Javin quest had been reset so I picked that up again, spoke to Javin, then spoke to Rodran again. When I agreed to go to Bordermarch, the Javin journal entry updated to completed, but that's all that happened.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

This should be fixed now.

-driller
oRaph wrote:
driller wrote:Please try again.

-driller
oRaph wrote:
Hm, just tried it again (solo). The Javin quest had been reset so I picked that up again, spoke to Javin, then spoke to Rodran again. When I agreed to go to Bordermarch, the Javin journal entry updated to completed, but that's all that happened.
oRaph
Commoner
Commoner

Post by oRaph »

driller wrote:This should be fixed now.

-driller
oRaph wrote:Hm, just tried it again (solo). The Javin quest had been reset so I picked that up again, spoke to Javin, then spoke to Rodran again. When I agreed to go to Bordermarch, the Javin journal entry updated to completed, but that's all that happened.
When I logged in with Raphael, he suddenly had the Bordermarch quest in his journal, but no letter. Tried talking to Rodran but he wouldn't speak with me. Then I thought that maybe it would work without a letter, so I went to Bordermarch, and I was indeed able to tell the merchant that I had been told to deliver a letter. (Actually, I could tell him that more than once if I wanted to.) Rodran still won't talk to me though.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

Try now.

-driller
oRaph wrote:
driller wrote:This should be fixed now.

-driller
oRaph wrote:Hm, just tried it again (solo). The Javin quest had been reset so I picked that up again, spoke to Javin, then spoke to Rodran again. When I agreed to go to Bordermarch, the Javin journal entry updated to completed, but that's all that happened.
When I logged in with Raphael, he suddenly had the Bordermarch quest in his journal, but no letter. Tried talking to Rodran but he wouldn't speak with me. Then I thought that maybe it would work without a letter, so I went to Bordermarch, and I was indeed able to tell the merchant that I had been told to deliver a letter. (Actually, I could tell him that more than once if I wanted to.) Rodran still won't talk to me though.