Blade Castor Weapon Progression?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Blade Castor Weapon Progression?

Post by Capt Cliff »

At what levels do the blade castor elf blade progress. Also I have two blades, one I stashed in the chest. I am 7th level now and the blade is still +1 EB.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Re: Blade Castor Weapon Progression?

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

I never played one, but I recall some mention of having to keep the required classes within a specific ratio in order for the blade to increase in power. Hopefully someone with actual experience with the custom class will be able to elaborate.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

XDragonX told me that it's every 5th level, 10th, 15th ... etc. When I hit 10th I gotthe Adept blade. But I get two blades when I level. I still have the first one's twin in my chest. I crafted the second one but didn't remove it's mate or twin and when I relogged the crafted elf blade sword was gone but I did have the other Adept blade, which I was able to craft. Bit of a twist but do-able. Now can I forge regen on it or keen? I would have to wait until my last sword and it only is +10 eb at the end, but with true strike it's do able.
Jake_Master
Count
Count

Post by Jake_Master »

remember Capt Cliff AB caps at +20 so even though true strike adds 20 AB....To a +10 EB blade you will only truely gain +10 AB out of true strike even though your character sheet shows it went up 20....read the combat log....it never lies....This is the same with casting bless or aid when you have a weapon already +20....It truely does not add AB even though the character sheet shows that your AB went up
Captain Andrick Korningstone, Arms Master Los Illuminados Alianza

Troy Korningstone
Andrin StoneBender, Master Crafter
Kurt Addams
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Jake_Master wrote:remember Capt Cliff AB caps at +20 so even though true strike adds 20 AB....To a +10 EB blade you will only truely gain +10 AB out of true strike even though your character sheet shows it went up 20....read the combat log....it never lies....This is the same with casting bless or aid when you have a weapon already +20....It truely does not add AB even though the character sheet shows that your AB went up
Thanks Jake ... still need to know if I can forge this guy ... need vamp regen.