Blackstone Festival to return?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nizzle
Count
Count

Blackstone Festival to return?

Post by Nizzle »

It's been a while, and with every great hiatus, there is the return. Now, this isn't to say that I am back, but rather hoping to find a few players up for some RP.

I am as I have stated, back on BSK and as such, after hearing from an array of various players that RP seems to be lacking. To counter this, I am hoping to reintroduce my character Farim Forgehammer, which some of you might remember (the older players will I hope) - I held the Blackstone Festival and would like to do a similar event, but first of all I need to know if I would do such an event, would people be interested in participating. I would like to hear from both DM's and players, willing to also help orchestrating this.

The Blackstone Festival would include Arena Tournaments with prizes ranging from large gold sums, forge stones and rare equipment, auctions of Forgehammer's premier stock, Crafting and Forging lessons for beginners from both Farim Forgehammer and his brother Forgrim Forgehamer, a dinner banquet for customers of old and much, much more.

Sound interesting? Would you like to participate or perhaps help coordinate and orchestrate the return of the Blackstone Festival? Send me a PM.
I have a rendezvous with Death
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
Nizzle
Count
Count

Re: Blackstone Festival to return?

Post by Nizzle »

Just a slight correction, as someone pointed out that the original post seemed to some way indicate that I didn't want any help in reality. This isn't true, I would like all the help I can get to get this show on the road, with a little help. :)
At some disputed barricade,
It may be he shall take my hand
Lead me into his dark land
Close my eyes and quench my breath
I to my pledged word am true,
I shall not fail that rendezvous
DM_Shadowlands
Knight
Knight

Re: Blackstone Festival to return?

Post by DM_Shadowlands »

Read my pm.
Little things can lead to... just about anything.

DM_Shadowlands :finger: