I guess I say hello here

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Re: I guess I say hello here

Post by Dan8145 »

Ah Thanny, predictable as always ;-)
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Dan8145 wrote:Ah Thanny, predictable as always ;-)
As for you too Dano ... Better not let dorrian see your on another forum boyo ... tsk tsk ... you'll get banned ... like a thousand other free folk have.
ST_DM_Myle
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by ST_DM_Myle »

Make your digs on other servers through the PM's or just go to those forums to discuss issues related to whatever the issue is. These forums are not the proper format for opinions about other forums.

If you would like to start a thread giving the pros and cons of other servers, use the Open Discussion forums - However - if you do so, I will expect the reviews to be fair... not just thinnly veiled gripe-sessions.

Myle
Artist? Writer? Musician?
Want to be published?
ImageLoT-zine©
http://www.myspace.com/st_dm_myle
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

ST_DM_Myle wrote:Make your digs on other servers through the PM's or just go to those forums to discuss issues related to whatever the issue is. These forums are not the proper format for opinions about other forums.

If you would like to start a thread giving the pros and cons of other servers, use the Open Discussion forums - However - if you do so, I will expect the reviews to be fair... not just thinnly veiled gripe-sessions.

Myle
Sorry! But Dan comes on an is sooooo negative I just had to say something. It slipped out. But you 100% right! The thread is for old friends to say hi and see if ole party chums are still around. I hope you except my apology.