I've been banned?

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Rebel411
Commoner
Commoner

I've been banned?

Post by Rebel411 »

I just got back a day ago from a camping trip, and when I returned I was banned from the server. I was wondering if you could unbann me, because I been playing this server for over 3 years, and this has never happened before.

Thank you for your time -Rebel-
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Re: I've been banned?

Post by Axe Madness »

did someone talk to you before hand like prison n such or you just getting the 'booted' message?
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Rebel411
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rebel411 »

No, I wasn't imprisoned or anything, when I got back from my camping trip I click on the server and it says "You have been BANNED"
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Did you have someone using your account, computer, IP address without telling you?
The world is a strange place.
driller
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by driller »

On May 28th account Ice Hole with your CD key logged on with the account name of F-word f-word etc etc and was banned.

-driller
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Well there you go someone local used your account and your paying the price for it.
The world is a strange place.
Axe Madness
Duke
Duke

Post by Axe Madness »

ohh ya ! that guy *snip* :lol: :mrgreen: i looked all over for that guy so i could *cough* say hi :^o :oops: didn't find him #-o

// Edit by Eaze
Mauric, Cervantes, Von Celer, Vicho Swift, Zod, Vex
Rebel411
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rebel411 »

Yeah my little brother just told me he got me banned. -.-

When i'm away from home I always leave him the information up so he can log into his server to play his game. This isn't the first time he's done it, but it will be the last time you can guarentee it. He doesn't have his own copy of the game or his own e-mail address, so I let him use mine. I'm sorry about the harrassment, it won't happen again. and it would be nice to be unbanned from a server I played three years on and really enjoyed.

thank you for your time
-Rebel411-
DM_eaze
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_eaze »

Rebel411 wrote:Yeah my little brother just told me he got me banned. -.-

When i'm away from home I always leave him the information up so he can log into his server to play his game. This isn't the first time he's done it, but it will be the last time you can guarentee it. He doesn't have his own copy of the game or his own e-mail address, so I let him use mine. I'm sorry about the harrassment, it won't happen again. and it would be nice to be unbanned from a server I played three years on and really enjoyed.

thank you for your time
-Rebel411-
Your account, your responsibility.
However; Giving you a second chance now. You have been unbanned.

Change your password on your account and don't let your brother play on it - atleast not until he can behave.

Good luck.
DM eaze
Rebel411
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Rebel411 »

Still says im banned. :(
DM_eaze
Viceroy
Viceroy