Just wondering

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.

Moderators: DM_eaze, Luceran, DM_Jaydaan, ST_DM_Myle, dm_xeen1, DM Nexus, DM_TrainWrek, Carpe_DM1, DM_Unicorn, DM_Griphon, DM_Shadowlands, dm_zane, DM_Centaur, DM_Mystic, DM Rendyll, DM_Avalon

Nigra
Commoner
Commoner

Re: Just wondering

Post by Nigra »

Wing--Zero wrote:Nigra get your butt back here and were all gonna have a party!
Hey someone mentioned my name... well I might show up at some point. But first I will have to find my game somewhere in the moving mess.
But once I find it then I do plan on dropping by to say hi to who ever remember me.
Venian, Silvari, Sando
Pharo_IK
Count
Count

Post by Pharo_IK »

Nigra?

*Pokes him in the eye*
Where'd you disappear off to you rascal?

Pharo
Lady Winesa Kenders(RIP): Divine Daughter of Lia, Treaty Holder of the Starkson Protectorate (All realms), Guardian of the Wildlands, Keeper of the Night´s Breath, Speaker of the Great Oak, Champion of Balance.
Caesius
Duke
Duke

Post by Caesius »

Nigra wrote:Hey someone mentioned my name... well I might show up at some point. But first I will have to find my game somewhere in the moving mess.
But once I find it then I do plan on dropping by to say hi to who ever remember me.
Hey cool. Long time no see man! :)
The only constant is change.
Nigra
Commoner
Commoner

Post by Nigra »

Pharo_IK wrote:Nigra?

*Pokes him in the eye*
Where'd you disappear off to you rascal?

Pharo
Long story, but to try and keep it short then I lived in the Philippines for 4 years and while I where there my puter broke down and I couldn't play the game. Well.... the good news right now is that I've found the CDs with the game. but now I seam to have lost the CD-key. So I'll keep looking but I'm not that hopefull that I'll find it. if not then I guess I'll have to try and find the game and buy it again or write them and see if there is something to do about it.
Venian, Silvari, Sando
Dan8145
Duke
Duke

Post by Dan8145 »

Did you never register on the bioware forum? If you did, you can retrieve the CD Key there. If not PM me, you can have one of mine.
Alter Fritz
Baron
Baron

Post by Alter Fritz »

I have never left BSK, I have many characters on many accounts. But I will always be....

-Jon Litefingers
Frankenstein doesn't scare me...
Doofy Britches
Duke
Duke

Post by Doofy Britches »

present
A Master role player is one who is willing and able to bend their character concept to make the game more enjoyable for all involved. To assist the DM in making the game fun, and to not sow discord. - Gary Gygax
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Some I remember, and some... well... Erhm.... Dang... :)
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Anybody hear from Dm_Demitri? Sure had fun with the Jackel event!! Well sort of ....
DM_Unicorn
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Unicorn »

Capt Cliff wrote:Anybody hear from Dm_Demitri? Sure had fun with the Jackel event!! Well sort of ....

He stopped around a year ago, I believe.
Quote Gibbofastpaws: "I think I... 1) made up a new word. 2) Almost shat myself... and... 3) am starting to grow a love-hate relationship with certain Denlanders

http://www.monstersgame.dk/?ac=vid&vid=138003319 :D
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

I talked to Demitri last night. Going to college and working no time for much of anything else was the report.
The world is a strange place.
Capt Cliff
Duke
Duke

Post by Capt Cliff »

Jazelle wrote:I talked to Demitri last night. Going to college and working no time for much of anything else was the report.
Hey thanks Jazelle ... say hi for me if you contact him again ... Might not remember my handle but he should remember Draco ... My Jackel event toon.
_Murdock_
Count
Count

Post by _Murdock_ »

I'm back even if this login dosn't mean mutch to you

Primary char is Celia Danei 8)
Jazelle
Duke
Duke

Post by Jazelle »

Capt Cliff wrote:
Jazelle wrote:I talked to Demitri last night. Going to college and working no time for much of anything else was the report.
Hey thanks Jazelle ... say hi for me if you contact him again ... Might not remember my handle but he should remember Draco ... My Jackel event toon.
Will do.
The world is a strange place.
DM_Mystic
Viceroy
Viceroy

Post by DM_Mystic »

I'm here, Uni baby, just running stealth...I pop you a tell from one of my chars if I see you IG.